Chapter 8: A Demon's Attack

David POV

As the classes were ongoing, I noticed that the skies suddenly turned dark. I looked at Cheska and she seems to be indifferent.

I looked at the window and gasped as a huge, blazing meteor were coming this way!

"Cheska!!", I shouted and went in front of her. "EVERYONE! GET OUT OF THE CLASSROOM RIGHT NOW!"

All of them stampeded outside and the meteor were just a minute from landing just outside of the building that we are facing. I hurriedly carried Cheska on my back as I ran for an exit.

"Honey! Wh-whats going on!? Is it a denizen attack?"

But I was too busy looking for a way to exit, then I had no choice. I broke a window from a classroom and jumped from it to the complex.

"Honey, please use your flame to protect everyone especially our friends. Casting the seal wont save us this time. It was an attack by a demon, not by a denizen so we couldnt sensed it! Keep them all safe from the explosion! I will bring them here and then i'll destroy the huge meteor!", I said as I put her on the school grounds just away from the building.

She shouted back my name but I had use my shinobi speed just to reach my friends who are battling their way on the stairs from overcrowding. The students and the faculty were also panicking and getting out from the building.

I summoned my sword and slashed every wall that keeps the people long from descending.

"David!", shouted Kyosuke and the others.

"Everyone! Go to the complex and not everywhere else! Cheska is waiting there to protect you. HURRY UP!!", I yelled at the top of my lungs and they ran there as fast as they can.

The meteor is now fast approaching. I went to DLN Mode and summoned thunders from the skies. I jumped my way there as fast as I could and faced the meteor.

I performed five hand seals, "Lightning style: Dragon bolt Jutsu!"

Thunders strikes me from the skies and I approached the meteor, surrounded by dark thunder bolts in a form of a roaring dragon. I pierced the meteor with and as expected the explosion was too much. I protected myself using my black flames. I sensed that Cheska conjured a huge wall of fire that covered the school.

"Now, time to grind you to dust!.", I performed more hand seals. "Lightning Style: Vicious Storm!"

I raised my sword and guided hundreds of missile of thunder bolts to the remains of the meteor. My technique succeeded and I fell to the ground. I was panting heavily as the meteor was successfully turned to dust. I planted my sword to the ground and held on it to keep up.

Cheska POV

I withdrew my flames as the explosion finally came to a halt. People were too curious about my flame haze mode, but I am much worried about David.

"Everyone! Please calmly go out of the school and go away. A demon has escaped from hell and were attacking us!", I yelled. I can tell by their expression that after everything they witnessed, they believed what I said and ran to the school gate.

"Cheska and David, please be careful!", shouted Sakura as they ran.

Then a gigantic demon suddenly appeared from where David was! Maybe the meteor was just a diversion to weaken us and at the same time it served as a portal for the demon!

I activated my flaming wings and went there.

"Honey! Im coming!"

I held my sword high and gathered as much as flames as I can on it and threw it on the demon. It landed on him and he staggered sideways.

=====

David POV

Great! Cheska came just in time before that demon blows me up.

"Honey!", she shouted, landed, and hugged me. "Honey im so worried about you!"

"You did well protecting them, honey.", I said as we watched the demon roared and destroyed many buildings.

Me and Cheska braced ourselves for the impact.

"What great power!", I exclaimed.

After that, "Honey! Lets go and attack that demon with our combination attacks!"

So we went there. Cheska flew and I levitated myself. The demon kept on rampaging by blowing everything up by the flames from its mouth.

"Lets go teach this idiot a lesson!", Cheska said and I smiled.

"Lightning Blade!", I shouted and fused dark bolts on my sword. I roared and strike the demon. I was followed with Cheska as she slashed it with a slicing flame.

The demon became more enraged. Me and Cheska went all out as I used dual blades and both of us slashed the demon using our elementals. Amazingly, the demon was not that hard to attack. Its attack were just enough to blow us away with us roar infused with flames. There are times when its heavy punches hit us and gives us serious injuries.

"Inferno style: Thousand Blades of Justice!", I shouted. The blades on my hands replicated into hundredfold with infused black flames on it. I bombarded the demon with it along with Cheska's Flaming Starfall.

"Honey! Lets finish this! Go and attack him with everything you have!", I shouted and gathered as much lightning bolts as I can on my hands.

Cheska shouted as she flared up from the ground up to the skies. "Fires of Atonement!"
A storm of flames were formed and she used her sword to pierce the demon's chest with all the flames burning him.

"Go away, Cheska!", I said after her attack. She went aways as fast as she could.

"Vanish with the power of thunder.", I said as I summoned a celestial hammer of lightning from the skies. "Lightning style: Thor's Hammer of Destruction!!"

Together with the hammer, I slashed the demon in half with the lethal strike of the hammer of lightning that caused a phenomenal earthquake.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!", the demon roared as the thunders kept on blasting him on its radius until he dissapeared entirely.

I was shocked to see the demon smile. It summoned a long spear and threw it at Cheska! I am too tired to deflect its attack...

I have no choice anymore. While Cheska were recovering from her trance, I used my ninja skill to switch places with her.

The spear pierced my chest violently. I vomitted blood as it strikes me and it even went through me.

I was losing conscience gradually after that attack. The thunder bolts around me made electrical noise and dissapeared. "Cheska.. I love.. you.."