Chapter 24: The Trinity Warriors

David POV

As soon as I opened my eyes, I wondered where am I. I am lying on a white bed inside a large room, but this isn't our room on the Mansion. All the windows were opened and the sun were shining brightly with its rays making the room heavenly with it's white tiles.

"Where.. am I?", I said aloud and someone warm beside me also woke up. It was Cheska!

"Honey?", she said sleepily.

"Cheska, where are we?", I asked and still looked around this entirely new place.

"We are at Heaven's Palace now, Hon.", she said and hugged me.

"You mean.. this is Heaven?"

Cheska nodded, "Merrehen transported us here and look at you. Your strength is back in just one sleep. She said that this place is where we rightly belong."

I lied down again and enjoyed the comfiness of the bed. Cheska smiled at me, "Welcome to Heaven, David."

"By the way, honey. What happened to the place where me and Merrehen fought?"

"Dont you remember? I casted a Seal before your fight so we were still able to restore its existence to normal.", she smiled.

"Thank you so much. I love you, Cheska."

-----

So after a few more minutes we decided to go outside.

"Why am I wearing this weird clothes?", I asked Cheska as I just realized that I am wearing a white sleveless shirt and white pants. Cheska were just wearing a very elegant white dress that almost took my breath away.

"No one wears human clothes here, silly.", she giggled.

As we went out of the room I saw a very familiar U shaped chamber like the ones we have at home. But this place has several doors with it. Our room is on the curved angle together with another room.

I was surprised when Ryo went out of the room just beside us. His hair turned white and he was wearing the same outfit as mine.

"Yo, partner!", he said with a bright smile.

"Since when did you changed that much?", I asked, still not believing what I just saw and witnessed.

"C'mon! This is my real nature, you doofus.", he laughed. "You know how the ninja guilds disciplines us. But now I have accepted the fact that I am an Angel warrior just like you. And please dont call me anymore by that name. I wanted to be called as what my mom named me."

"What is it, then?", I said as I am glad that he changed a lot.

"My real name.. is.. umm.. Ranseim."

I laughed so hard and he frowned at me, "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing! Your entirely new attitude surprises me so much. When I contrast you with your past, I just cant help but.. HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Quit it already, you jerk!", he said and we laughed together.

"Why did your hair turned white?", I asked.

"Well.. ever since Merrehen took out something from me, my hair became like this. I was completely shocked you know. I thought I freaking turned old."

The three of us laughed at his joke.

I extended my arm out to him, "Then, Ranseim. It was nice meeting you on your whole new self. Looks like we'll be war buddies and partners from now on as we are destined to fight alongside and bring this war to an end."