Pool Party

Your P.O.V:

As my friend dinah pushes me into the backyard of some party, I realize that its a pool party...with just girls.

I look across the pool and see Lauren Jauregui, the most crushed on girl in school.

I will admit that I have a huge crush on her, and to see her staring at me with a sly smile, kinda made my heart beat in ways that would kill a women.

I soon notice that she's in a two piece black bikini, showing off all of her curves. She notices me checking her out and starts doing the same to me.

I start getting insecure about my stomach scar and turn to look at dinah.

"I have to go" I say and her eyes widen.

"What why? We just got here!" she says and I roll my eyes.

"You and I both know that I'm too gay for this" I say and she snorts.

"Just stay an hour and then you can go" she says and I nod, she leans down and whispers in my ear.

"I know you don't like party's, I only brought you here so lauren could get a good look at you" she whispers and I playfully gasp.

"I though you claimed me as your property?" I say and she laughs.

"You still are but I really want my ship to get together" she says with giggle as she goes and searches for her girlfriend normani.

I roll my eyes and turn around, meeting green eyes when​ I do, I freeze and my breath hitches.

"Hey Y/n" her raspy voice rings through my ears and I try to act normal.

"H-hey Lauren" I stutter and I mental slap myself.

Nice going Mcstutters

She smiles at me and grabs my hand, guiding me into the house.

We take a seat in the two chairs facing each other and she smiles at me.

"I wanted to come in here, since everyone is outside, it's quiet on here" she says as she places her drink beside her chair, I nod and look at the home we're in.

"I want to get to know you Y/n" she says which causes me to look at her in confusion.

"Why?" I ask as I look at her, she giggles and smiles at me.

"Because it's kinda creepy if I keep asking dinah about you"she says and I blush while giggling.

"Alright Ms. Jauregui, what would you like to know?" I ask and smiles as she leans back in the chair.

"What's you favorite color?" she asks with a small smile and I chuckle.

"Y/f/c" I say.

"What's your favorite book?"

"Um, Y/f/b" I say and the night when on like that.

After an hour of talking,we ended up sitting in one chair together, talking about everything and anything. I still don't know how we ended up cuddling each other, but I didn't mind.

"Hey Y/n?" asks lauren and I look down at her.

"Yes lauren?" I ask back, she starts tracing my stomach scar with her finger tip and I hold in giggles from the slight tickling.

"How did you get this scar?" She asks innocently.

"Car accident, I was the only one who survived" I say and she looks at me.

"Is that why you never talk about your family?" she asks and she snuggles into me.

"Yeah, its hard to talk about them...especially when you watched you parents pass away in front of you..." I say and she stares at me for a moment.

She gets up and extends her hand, I take it and she and I walk to the backyard, to find it basically empty but with a few people passed out.

She starts walking into the pool and I follow.

When we reach the middle of the pool she pulls me into her arms and holds me close.

I blush when I realize how close our faces are, I can feel her breathe hit my lips and she slowly starts to lean in.

I lean in and our lips meet, I feel electricity run through my veins and my heart pounding against my rib cage.

She warps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer, deepening the kiss, I wrap my arms around her waist.

Suddenly we hear whistling, and break apart to see Dinah and normani smiling at use.

"Get some!" yells dinah and I laugh while smiling at her.

Suddenly I hear yelling above us and I look to see who it is.

"Uh dinah..." I say nervously and everyone looks at me.

"Yeah?" she asks back.

"How much alcohol did you give ally?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Enough to pass her out, Why-"

"I AM ALLYSUS! THE ONE TO SPREAD HOLINESS TO ALL WHO NEED IT!" yells/slurs ally.

We all look onto the roof to find ally shitfaced and dressed up as Jesus. She fixes the fake beard she wearing and holds up a stuffed animal puppy and cat.

"I WILL NEED SOMEONE TO BUILD ME AN ARK!" she yells again and starts making the stuffed animals kiss.

"WHY WON'T YOU TWO CATS FUCK?! WE NEED TO REPOPULATE THE EARTH WHEN IT FLOODS!" Yells ally and dinah runs to find a way up their.

I look at lauren and we both burst into laughter.

We both swim to the edge of the pool and watch as dinah safely takes 'allysus' down from the roof.

We then sit on the edge and lauren lays her head on my shoulder.

"That was eventful" I say and she laughs while nodding.

"Hey, wanna go to my house? My parent's aren't home and we can have our own little pool party" she says and she leans up and nibbles on my neck.

I hold back a moan and nod, getting up and following her to her car.

When we reach the front yard we look to see 'allysus' sticking out of Dinah's cars, sunroof singing Jesus Take The Wheel, while its on full blast in the car.

I watch as dinah slams her forehead on the steering wheel and her girlfriend normani laughing uncontrollably.

Lauren and I laugh as we get in her car and drive to her house.

I stare at her side figure with a small smile, knowing that she was going to be a big part of my life.

And man was I right.

(I had so much fun with drunk ally 😂😂)