She Ditches School For Me

Laurens P.O.V:

"ACHOOOOO!" I basically scream as I sneeze in the empty house.

I. Hate. Being. Sick.

First off, because I get horrible sneezing episodes and second, because my girlfriend isn't here...stupid school.

I'm home alone right now since my parents are at work and my siblings are at school.

I groan when I hear the door banging and I ignore it, hoping that they would figure out that I'm to lazy to get to the door.

After a good five minutes the banging stops. I sigh with relief and close my eyes, trying to sleep.

I hear banging again and I groan, I notice the banging is a lot more clearer than last time and I furrow my eyebrows.

Wait, that sounds like...

MY WINDOW

My eyes snap open and I sit up. My heart does backflips when I see my girlfriend smiling at me.

I quickly get up and walk over to the window, opening it when I'm close enough.

"Babe? What are you doing here? And why are you on my roof?" I ask and she laughs.

"Well I heard my cuban princess was sick so I had to come over as quickly as possible, and also you wouldn't open the door" she say with a smile as she slinks into the room.

"Babe! Its eleven a.m! You should be at school!" I say and she smiles.

"But I want you to get better so I don't have to sneak out of school again" she says and I smile.

"You ditched school for me...?" I ask and smiles again, hugging me tightly.

"Of course green eyes, I cant let you suffer alone" she whispers in my ear and kisses my forehead.

"Go lay back down, you're burning up" she says and I start to hum Burning Up by Jessie J. I lay down and my bed and she covers me up with a blanket.

"Get better green eyes" she says as she kisses my nose. I feel my eyes get heavy and I smile softly.

"I love you..." I mumble and my eyes fully close.

"I love you too princess"