MY FIRST GIVEAWAY

Hey guys! Today I am excited because I am doing my very first giveaway!!! There are some rules and a quick story behind it so let's begin.

So first of all I will be giving away the iPhone 6 or 6s plus phone case above. I will be honest with you, I saw this on Amazon and I absolutely loved it so I bought it. But I have a iPhone 6s and I accidentally clicked 6s plus. Of course I would have to pay even MORE money to ship it back and get the right phone case so I just kept it. It's brand new and no one has used it.

So here are the rules: you have to live in the United States cause of shipping reasons. You also have to follow me on Wattpad. (For bonus points you can follow me on twitter @DifferentGirl_2) Then you have to comment below your favorite chapter in my book. I will randomly pick one lucky winner. If you win, I will direct message you for your address and stuff like that.

And that's it! This giveaway will be going on until May 12 (my birthday btw) so you have one month!!! This giveaway will be chosen randomly and to enter you have to comment on this chapter. The giveaway winner will be announced on my birthday at 8:00 p.m. eastern standard time. Good luck!

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO