Under The Covers

Your P.O.V:

Currently I'm under the cover in my girlfriends bed because...

I don't know why really, I'm just going though Instagram under here.

The complete and utter silence starts getting a little creepy so I connect my phone to the bluetooth speaker in the room and put it on low.

Shuffling my music, a song comes on.

(play song now)

I continue going through instagram and liking harmonizers comments and posts.

I start humming the song and then I hear a lovely voice ring through the house.

"Y/n! We're home! Where are you?" my girlfriend yells and I smile.

"Up here!" I yell back and I hear soft footsteps walk up the stairs.

After a moment I hear a soft giggle erupt in the room.

"What are you doing beautiful?" she asks and I peek my head out from the blanket to look at her beautiful green eyes.

"I don't know" I answer as I pop my head back in the blanket.

She laughs and walks over to the bed, getting under the blanket behind me, and wrapping her arms around my waist.

Snuggling her face into the back of my neck, I smile and giggle when she starts humming the song.

"I love you" she mumbles into my neck.

"I love you too lauren" I answer as I sigh with happiness.

Suddenly I hear soft snores and look back to see my green eyed beauty sleeping.

Giggling, I carfully lay her down and snuggle into her chest.

As I smile and let the beat of the music and her heart take me into a deep slumber that made me as happy as ever.

Under the covers, listening to our hearts beat, is the only thing I want to hear under here.