How to be successful at spring cleaning!!

Hey guys! Today I am going to give you some tips on spring cleaning! I honestly have a really messy room and spring is the season that inspires me to be cleaner. Make sure you vote and comment if you enjoy.

****Also birthday shout out to my friend Sara @CryingCats_ comment below if you had a birthday this past month and I'll reply to you!!

1. Start with your closet. Do this just because you should start small. Whatever is in your closet, just try to make it more organized so you can actually get something in your closet with ease.
2. Dust and clean while you organize. Part of spring cleaning is not only organizing your room and making it clean, but actually make sure you don't have layers of dust on your furniture.
3. Go in small sections. Taking on one half of the room is too much work. Go in sections like nightstand, desk, vanity, etc. Take some time on each section so you'll better organize and clean everything.
4. Have fun while you work. Listen to music or watch some good YouTube videos while you work. Also make small goals like I'll be done cleaning my drawer in my desk after two YouTube videos.  You don't want to get bored and eventually quit cleaning (cause I know we all want to)
5. Try to leave everything off the floor. I know the most convenient place to put something is on the floor but that's the one thing that makes your room ever messier. Try finding a place for everything on a shelf, in a drawer, just not on the floor!
6. If you don't remember it, get rid of it. Lastly, if you don't remember something you have in your room or something that really and truly isn't needed, it's time to get rid of it. Sometimes, you Mom is right when she says you don't need this and that (sometimes she is wrong but you don't need knitted hats you made when you were four). Try you best at getting rid of things and think about if you have a lot of memories with that one item or not. Or if you will ever use that item ever again.

Thank you guys so much for reading! These spring cleaning tips have helped me (and trust me I have the messiest room!) and I hope they will help you too. Vote if you liked it and comment what color you bedroom is. (Mine is pink, black, and white.) also don't forget to follow me on twitter @DifferentGirl_2

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO