My meme blew up (storytime)

Hey guys!! Today I have a great story for you. I'm really surprised I have never done a story time video in my book but I am doing one today. Make sure you vote this chapter and comment below some more story time videos I should do.

Okay so it starts with one of my favorites YouTubers. I know everyone likes different YouTubers but I also enjoy family YouTubers. One of which is TheBallingerFamily. If you do not know who they are it is the brother and his family of Colleen Ballinger.

Anyway I love this family. I especially love how adorable and funny their kids Bailey, Jacob, and Parker (and their soon to be baby boy in May). So in a recent vlog they took family pictures and Chris asked Parker to show off his outfit. He made this amazing pose where he was standing and his head was back and had his arms wide open. It was so adorable!

As soon as I saw him do this, I thought of the perfect caption for it: How I walk into every room. It was perfect. All I had to do was tweet this to Chris and Jessica and hope they would at least noticed it. Oh and they did all right. They both liked me tweet. I was really happy too. Then it blew up.

Everyone started liking it. Granted I have 11 followers since I haven't had a twitter that long. I got to over 120 likes and a bunch of re-tweets. I mean it technically is a meme I created but it's really just me captioning the perfect moment of Parker being hilarious.

This actually happened recently. I just wanted to share this and see what you guys thought. Please follow me on twitter @DifferentGirl_2 and I will follow you if you tweet me saying "Wattpad sent me!"

So yeah that's my story. I hope you enjoyed it. And yes the picture is still there so you can follow me on twitter and still see the Parker meme. Thank you so much for reading. Make sure to vote and comment some new ideas for future chapters.

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!

The Different Girl, staying the same xoxo