Extra 43: Are You Cosplayers?

Thank you for 26K! I hope you enjoy this short!
---------------------------------
     Barry and I were in Jitters, splitting our usual when 3 faces walked into the door. They were all wearing similar robes and one had glasses. We noticed they were distressed so we went up to talk to them.
     "We've never seen you here before, are you new here?" I asked.
       "No, we were just passing by," the black haired boy with glasses said. I noticed the logo on their robes and a wand was sticking out of the red heads pocket. I thought they were just cosplayers so I went along with it.
       "You're not from here....are you?" I asked.
        "Um...yeah we-" the girl tried to cover.
        "No we're not. Nice try Hermione."
        "Do you need help getting back to your home? Where do you live?"
      "Well...you see....we study at Hogwarts and we kinda ended up here. Our spell went wrong and we need help getting back. And we don't have the resources. We're not even from this timeline."
      "Again with the timelines. There's probably millions....anyway, we're scientists and we can help," I said nudging Barry.
       "Yes!" Barry chimed in. I lead them all to our lab and they told us everything they needed. We went out and got it.
       Captain was concerned with all the people were in our lab, but we told him they were students from the local university that wanted to see our job. He eventually got off or backs and we finished everything we needed to do.
       "Thanks for all your help. It means a lot. And if you could not  mention it to anyone.....I know it can be hard to keep a big secret," Harry said.
       "Oh we would know....." I said shooting a glare at Barry.
       Ron, Hermione, and Harry all pointed their wands at the contraption we built. They said a spell and that activated the machine. But before they were gone for good, I sped around the lab and waved from all directions.
     "Huh?" Ron asked before they disappeared, never to return again.
----------------------------------
    THANK YOU FOR 26K! I hope you are enjoying the shorts and I will continue to write them. I'm also taking questions for the Q&A and you can ask questions regarding me or the books or whatever. I also am taking requests so if you have a fandom or something you want to see you can message or comment. See you in the next short! -Flashette1