Extra 118: Bundle Of Shorts 2

Here is a short for you guys! I also wanted to give a MAJOR thank you to -jonniskidd for creating this AWESOME cover for me. Thank you so much and please show -jonniskidd some love. Thank you for reading and enjoy! -Flashette1
---------------------------------------------
Initials:
      "This has been a fun date," I said to Barry and we were nearing the clearing of the woods we were exploring. We had spent the whole day climbing rocks, dodging roots, and enjoying each others company.
      "It really has," Barry said, stopping in front of the clearing and placing his hands on my hips. He leaned in and I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck. Our lips collided and we held the kiss for a few seconds before Barry broke it and lurched back. "I almost forgot," Barry said, reaching into his pocket and grabbing his multi-tool.
"Come here," Barry said as he walked me over to a tree. He placed his hand in mine as we began to trace our initials into the tree. "B + C" was now carved into the tree with a heart surrounding it.
      "So cliché," I said to Barry before giving him another kiss.
       "It really is....Straight out of a movie."
--------------------------------------------
Late night:
        Barry and I lay in bed. Barry was on his phone and I could faintly see the screen.
     "What are you doing?" I asked Barry as I sat up.
      "Just texting Cisco. Why aren't you sleeping?" Barry asked.
      "The same reason you aren't," I replied.
     "Touché," said Barry before he clicked the lock button on his phone and snuggled up to me. A few minutes later after Barry's breathing evened out and I knew he was asleep, I got up slowly out of bed and walked over to Barry's nightstand. I reached over for his phone and turned the brightness down. I then opened it up and looked at his messages from Cisco.
     C-"What's up?"
     B-"Not much, just chilling at home with my girl. You?"
     C-"Chilling at S.T.A.R Labs. How's it going?"
     B-"It's going great. Chloe is amazing. She really doesn't know how much she means to me."
     C-"I'm sure she gets it, bro. You tell her everyday."
     B-"But I just want to make sure she knows. I love her with all my heart and I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. She's had so much loss in her life and I want to her to know that I'm not going away."
      C-"You're so obsessed. Someone's been bitten by a love bug or two."
     B-"I'll talk to you later, Chloe's onto me."
      C-"Wouldn't want her to know you're a softie, huh?"
    B-"Yeah, yeah. Goodnight! Dream about Gypsy."
      C-"Oh, I will. ;) Goodnight. Dream about Chloe."
      B-"Definitely ;)"
       "Happy now?" Barry asked. I turned to him. "I hope you're satisfied."
      "Awww....Bar," I said as I placed his phone back on the nightstand and laid down on top of Barry.
       "Did you mean all those words you said about me?" I asked.
      "I did.....Every single word..."
--------------------------------------------
Hands:
      "That was a great date, wasn't it?" Barry asked as we exited the movie theater.
      "It was. Who knew that a movie about The Flashes would be so good."
     "I know.." I said, looking at Barry's hand that had been dropped at his side. I wanted to reach for his hand, but became too scared and chickened out.
Barry proceeded to walk me home and we laughed and smiled at each others jokes and it was an awesome time. I tried reaching for his hand again along the way, but couldn't get myself to do it.
     As we approached my street, I wanted so badly to take his hand, but couldn't do it. Barry's been my crush forever, but I couldn't get myself to take things to the next level with him. I walked closer to him and brushed my hand against his. Without hesitation, Barry took my hand and held it in his. He looked up at me and just blushed. I blushed back and when I looked up, we were at my door.
    "I've had a great time, thank you!" I said, walking up the steps and looking down at him from my porch.
   "Well, I'm gonna get going," said Barry, rubbing the back of his neck. I ran down the steps and hugged him. I could tell he had something on his mind and it wasn't for another moment that I realized why. Barry had kissed me on the cheek and I looked back at his now scarlet expression:
     "Sorry, I just--"
     "You missed..."
      "What?" Barry asked. He wore a puzzled look and I got up on my tippy toes and kissed him on the lips. At first he was surprised, but he kissed back and we remained like that until I broke the kiss.
    "Wow...I wasn't expecting-"
     "Sorry, I just got too carried away. You have a hold on me, Allen, and I hope you'll never let go. I know I won't."
-------------------------------------------------------------
HERE ARE A FEW SHORTS FOR YOU! I hope you enjoyed and please look at the previous chapters for my newest contest. More chapters are on the way, as well as some shorts. See you in the next short!
-Flashette1