Extra 137: Christmas Kiss

Barry and I were sitting on the couch with the twins after a long day of decorating. We were in the middle of watching: "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation", by the fire, when Barry handed Sampson to me and got up from the couch. He walked toward the basement stairs as I sat with the twins, laughing along to the Griswold's turkey falling apart on the screen. My laughing was interrupted by a loud yawn from the twins, and I saw sleepiness taking over them as they rubbed their eyes. Not wanting to keep them up, I carried them upstairs quietly and placed them in their beds. I then shut the door behind me and walked downstairs to see Barry standing behind the couch.
"Where did you go, Allen?" I asked, approaching him. His eyes were full of lust as he grinned:
"We forgot something when we were decorating," he replied, smirking as a mistletoe appeared from behind his back. He held it up above his head, his eyes trailing up and down my figure. I took a step foreword and the space between us disappeared faster than we could run. Barry pulled me against him in a matter of seconds, and my hands trailed his chest, resting on his shoulders. Our lips worked in perfect synch as we continued to hold onto eachother. We eventually broke apart to catch our breath, both of us panting and desperate for air.
"Some Christmas kiss, huh?" I asked in between breaths with a smile. Our faces only millimeters apart, I knew this wasn't the only kiss we were going to share tonight. By Barry's expressions, I could tell he knew too. Barry wiped his top lip, which was a light shade of scarlet and slightly puffy from our kiss. His eyes trailed my body once more before he placed a kiss behind my left ear. He then spoke in a husky voice:
"The twins aren't the only ones going to bed."
-------------------------------------------
DAY 3 OF CHARRY CHRISTMAS! How are you doing? Did you like the short? I'd love to hear what you have to say!
I've also been getting a lot of responses from you guys, asking when and if I can update. I've been working on chapter two of Book 4, and it is over 8,000 words so far, so it will be a long update. Book 4 will take a longer time, so I thank you for your patience!
    Today is also the last day to vote for "Flashette", so go to @DC_ComicsWattyAwards to vote if interested!
     THANK YOU FOR 132K, 63K, 1K, and 18K! All of the books in the series (Book 1, 2, 3, 4, the questions book, and the rant book) have a total of 214, 622+ collective reads! Thank you for your support! It is your support and love that you give this series that allows it to grow! ⚡️❤️
Don't forget 25 Days of CHARRY Christmas! A new Christmas short will be updated every day, leading up to Christmas Day!
After updating, I am also around to talk in the comments!
Talk to you soon, and updates coming shortly! -Flashette1 ❤️
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️