Extra 151: Merch

I was currently sitting on the couch of Barry and I's shared home, working on the latest case Captain Singh gave us, as my new favorite album: "Pray for the Wicked" played in the background.
After signing and sealing multiple lab reports, my phone buzzed from the kitchen counter. I then placed my work on the coffee table and walked to my phone to check the alert.
"Incoming comlink call: Barry Allen". Thinking something was wrong, I answered quickly.
"Barry? What's wrong?" I asked, nervously. "Is everything alright?". It was unusual that I got these comlink calls when Barry was on the job. They're usually used for emergency situations when I'm not in the field.
"Everything's great," Barry replied. I sighed in relief. "I was finished with the robbery about 15 minutes ago," he replied. My eyes widened.
"Why didn't you come home?" I asked. "We have a mound of paperwork due tomorrow!". Barry was silent on the other end of the phone for a few seconds before responding.
"On my way home, I spotted a street vendor that was selling Flash and Flashette merch!" Barry said excitedly. I rolled my eyes.
"You're an actual child," I replied, smiling and shaking my head at my childish husband.
"It's so cool! They have T-shirts, mugs, blankets, and phone cases! WE'RE CELEBRITIES!," Barry yelled excitedly, causing me to almost drop my phone.
"Geez, Bar, what are you going to do?" I asked, walking back over to the couch and continuing to work.
"Turns out the owner is a huge super fan of us! Who knew! He's giving us one of everything!" Barry said, excitedly. "See you in a bit."
"See you soon!" I replied, hanging up and clicking the lock button on my phone. I then placed my phone back on the table and continued working.
A few minutes later, my phone rang again. As I leaned over to check the notification, I saw it was a text from Barry with an image attached.

     "I'm gonna be a while," the text read

"I'm gonna be a while," the text read. I looked down at the text with a smile and replied:
"Ok 😚". I put my phone back on the table and continued working.
Barry returned an hour later with many bags full of merchandise. I looked up at him and he smiled with a toothy grin.
"I might have stopped at a few more places."
—————————————————
HERE'S A SHORT FOR YOU! More are on the way! I hope you enjoyed!
-Flashette1⚡️❤️