Extra 135: Calendar (Tag/Announcement)

Hello FlashetteFam! This update is a mix of things. It contains a short, tag, and an announcement, all in one. Enjoy, and I will talk to you very soon. -Flashette1
--------–----------------------------------
I was tagged to do another "tag challenge". Some answers you may know, but others may be changed or new. Let me know if you want to see more of these, and you can also ask questions for the question book. Enjoy!

1) My favorite song is: "Sign of the times" by "Harry Styles". I love his whole album.

2) Field Hockey is my favorite sport.

3) My favorite bands/musicians include: "Fall Out Boy", "Panic! At the disco", "Linkin Park", "Harry Styles", and "Twenty One Pilots".

4) My favorite shows include: "Riverdale", "Empire", "Law and Order SVU", "The Good Doctor", "Rick and Morty", and "Jane the virgin".

5) My favorite movies include: "The Fault in our stars", and "The perks of being a wallflower".

6) My favorite colors are black or purple.

7) My favorite foods include pizza, tacos, rice, chicken, pasta, and cheese.

8) Coke and lemonade are my favorite drinks.

9) My favorite video games include: "To the moon", "Resident Evil 7", "The last guardian", "Heavy rain", and "Until Dawn".

I tag:
avacado_67
booksareawesome9
Comiclyagirl
smartypantsqueen20
fandomrubbish
JocelynStilinski24
MieczyslawStilinski8
WorshipHowell
VampireWerewolfDemon
TeenWolfFan20
-----------------------------------
Because it is now December and the countdown to Christmas has begun, I will be doing a "25 Days of Charry Christmas", where a Christmas themed short will be uploaded every day. Here is the first upload (because it wasn't uploaded yesterday), and a second short will be uploaded later today! Talk to you soon!
-----–-------------------------------------
     "What is this?" I asked Barry as he handed me the thin, rectangular package. He smiled at me as I looked down at the box in my hand.
     "You won't find out asking questions. Open it," Barry said as he nudged my arm. Curious, I slowly peeled back the wrapping paper and immediately recognized the mystery gift.
     "Where did you find this?" I asked, surprised, as I looked at the chocolate advent calendar I was holding in my hand. Tears escaped my eyes at the memory. "I haven't had one of these since we were kids...And this is the exact one Joe would always get us..." I trailed off. Barry pulled me in for a hug, and I continued speaking: "I didn't think this brand still made these advent calendars. Where did you get it?" I asked, looking up at Barry. He held onto my waist and looked down at me with a smile:
     "Cisco has his ways...I thought you'd like it. I remember how excited you were when Joe would give these to us on the first day of December."
      "It reminds me of us, Barry, when we were younger. These were my favorites."
     "How about you open it, and share a delicious bite of chocolate with your husband?" Barry asked with a chuckle. I then broke from his grasp and located the window with the number "1". I folded back the cardboard to reveal a square chocolate. I popped it out of the box and turned it over to see that it had a Christmas tree on the front. I then placed the chocolate in between my teeth and stood up on my tippy toes. Barry accepted the offer, and met me in the middle, placing the other side of chocolate in his mouth. With a tender kiss, we ate our chocolate, bringing back sweet memories of Christmas at Joe's.
--------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! What did you think? If there's anything you'd like to see, or if you have any recommendations, let me know! I'm always open to talk and I love hearing from you guys! Thank you for everything, and I'll talk to you soon!
-Flashette1

***"Flashette" is entered in the: "DC Comics Watty Awards" this year, and voting is now open. It will be open for one more day, and the information can be found under my "awards" reading list on my profile. You can also find this on the: @DC_ComicsWattyAwards profile. Voting is not mandatory, but I appreciate the support! There's categories like: "favorite OC," "favorite writer", "favorite cover", and "favorite couple", so check it out if that sounds interesting. You can find "Flashette" in the "Barry Allen/Flash" category. Thank you for your support!⚡️❤️***