Extra 38: Cliff

Barry and I were spending the day hiking. We stopped to admire wildlife we saw and took many pictures. My favorite was of Barry and I sitting in a tree. We were kissing of course. (Barry and Chloe sitting in a tree....K-)
Barry and I went off the trail and found ourselves at a cliff. Below the cliff was a waterfall and a body of water. I had placed my bag on the ground and Barry and I were standing over the edge, admiring the scene.
"You don't have anything in your pocket right?" Barry asked me.
"No.....why?" I asked.
"Because if you did I couldn't do this," he said pushing me over the edge of the cliff. I screamed the whole way down, but it was muffled by the water. When I emerged, Barry wasn't in sight. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I knew it was him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso.
"Gotcha," he said before moving my wet hair out of my face and kissing me.
We stayed at the cliff for a while before it got late and we had to pack up. On our way back, Barry stopped me and whispered in my ear.
"It looks like that area was undiscovered. We can keep it our little secret."
------------------------------------
Here's another short. I hope you are enjoying them and I'll see you in the next one. -Flashette1