9

We went to S.T.A.R Labs the next day to ask Caitlin about the questions we had. She did some research, and found out things such as that the pregnancy is going to be similar to a person who doesn't have the speedforce in their system. She also told us all this other information we wanted to know like how long, how fast the aging process is, and what we needed. She answered all of our questions and more, luckily before the Colonel Cold situation resurfaced:
      "Hey Bar. I'm gonna need you to meet me at the old club on the outskirts of town. You're going to need to come up with a name and you're going to need a disguise. Find something criminal like. See you soon," Leonard said before he hung up the phone.
     "I gotta go babe," Barry said grabbing his coat and walking towards Cisco. Cisco handed him a device and Barry put it in his ear. Barry took some clothes from Cisco, sped changed, and stood in front of us. He was wearing a black jacket, black shoes, a black t shirt and black jeans.
     "Later Bar," Cisco said before Barry sped away. I continued to ask questions and occasionally look over at Barry's progress. Right now, Barry was talking to Leonard and Colonel about the plan to steal the diamond. When they were done talking, Colonel handed them each a museum janitors outfit and a badge.
     "Now, what's your name kid?"
     "Uh..my name is..." Barry stuttered.
     "Sam," Leonard covered.
     "Okay Sam, well were going to go into the museum in disguise, and go up to the diamond exhibit. You will disarm the alarm while Leonard keeps cover and we will get the diamond. Okay?"
      "Sounds like a plan," Barry said before they changed and headed over to the museum. I watched as they made it up to the second floor. Barry was trailing alongside Leonard and Colonel as they approached the diamond exhibit.
     "It's locked. Sam, you know what to do."
    "Indeed I do," Barry chuckled as he walked over to the wall. He began pressing buttons and he managed to press the wrong one because the alarm went off.
     "Sam!" Colonel yelled. "I knew you weren't cut out for this job!" Colonel said before he pulled out a gun from his pocket and shot Barry. All I saw was Barry go down slowly, and Leonard hover over him. I panicked and didn't know what to do. I started hyperventilating.
      "Chloe, Stop!" Caitlin said running over to me. She put her hands on my shoulders and tried calming me down.
      "It's okay," Cisco said to me, comforting me as well. I felt like I was missing something but I couldn't keep my eyes away from the screen.
     "What was that about?" Leonard asked.
      "Strictly business. I didn't want him screwing this up even more. Now find a way to stop this alarm."
      "I am not going to listen to you anymore," Leonard said.   
     "Wrong move son, that just cost you your sisters life," he said pulling out a small remote. "With this button, your sisters insides will spew out whenever she is. I implanted a bomb into both of you, and I will continue to threaten you with yours until you listen."
      "Those days are over," Leonard said. With one swift move, the cold gun was powered on, and he pointed it towards his dad. The Colonel stood a frozen, dead statue in front of Leonard. I couldn't wait any longer, so I ran over to check on Barry.
      "Is he okay?" I asked. As soon as he heard me, he sat up.
     "Chloe, what are you doing here?"
    "I thought you were dead," I said before Barry sat up and opened his hands. A handful of bullets fell out and scattered along the floor.
     "Did you forget who I am?" He asked. "I'm the Flash," He said with a smile.
     "But I thought you were--" Leonard said.
    "Dead," Barry interrupted. "I know. It looked like it. Cisco disassembled the alarms and cameras before I left, and Cisco manually turned them on when I triggered the alarm. He disrupted the signal so no one would be notified, and it will be like we were never here. Now let's go get those bombs out of you guys," Barry said before we left the museum. Leonard called Lisa and they met us at S.T.A.R. Labs.
       "This should be fun," Caitlin said before sitting Lisa and Leonard down at S.T.A.R. Labs.