Extra 15: Park Present

Here is another short for you. Enjoy!
-----------------------
     Barry and I had the day off of work so we decided to have some fun. We were going to an amusement park.
     The drive there was fun because we were singing songs, some silly and some serious. We also talked about a lot of things and Barry rested his hand on my leg.
     When we got there it was packed. Many people in every line and some people weren't even in one. It was so loud and I could barely hear Barry's words. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me for a while. When we got up to the front, he let me go and we were prepared to buy our tickets. We got up to the booth and paid for them. We waited for another line and it was all over when we passed through the metal detector. When we entered the park, the smell of fried dough and junk food filled our noses. We walked around for a bit, only to find that a lot of the rides were "The Flashes" themed, meaning us. The first ride we went on was called "Flashes," and it was cool because it had virtual reality where you could see us fight our villains. We went on it and it was a very enjoyable experience. We got off, and decided to go on my all time favorite ride: the cars. I sat in the drivers side, while Barry sat in the passenger seat. I waited for the "ok"and stepped onto the gas when I was told. I drove Barry along the landscape with the help of the track without issue. I was sad to get off, but there were other rides and things to explore.
     In our travels, we saw a superhero store and had to check it out. It was filled with superhero gear: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flashes, and others. We looked at all the mini figures, t shirts, clothes, plushies, toys, and more of us.
But we were distracted when a familiar scene we spotted. We walked out of the shop and into the: Hall of Justice. There were few people in there but it looked kinda like the one the Justice League had shown us. We walked around until "Robin" came in.
"Hey guys, I'm Robin and if you don't know what any of this stuff is, then ask, okay?"
"Yes, thank you!" I replied. We watched as a little girl ran up to Robin and pulled on his cape.
"Excuse me, is Flashette here?" She asked.
"I'm sorry, but she's in Central City right now."
"Okay," she said turning around with a look of disappointment. I looked at Barry and before he could say anything I walked out of the building and around the back. I changed and sped back in.
"I heard you were looking for me," I said to the little girl. She turned around and ran to me in excitement. I crouched down and gave her a hug.
"You're here!" She squealed. At this point, word had gotten out quickly and a crowd was forming inside the building. People were screaming that they wanted pictures or autographs, but I focused on the little girl.
"I thought you were in Central City,"
"Robin here told me there was someone special I had to meet and I couldn't refuse," I said. She smiled and I felt another gust of wind past me. Barry had come in as the Flash and at this point the crowd was going nuts. I found a nearby piece of paper and signed it for the little girl. She smiled and gave me another hug. She gave Barry a hug before leaving as well.
"I'm sure you can take it from here Robin," I said nodding at him. He smiled and Barry and I sped away. We changed and returned to the park. We finished off the day on rides, eating food, playing games, talking, laughing, playing around in the water park, and taking in all of the admiration for what we do.
------------------------
Here's another short for you and I hope you enjoyed it. Am I the only one who loves those rides where you get to drive the cars on the track? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this short and I will see you in the next one.
-Flashette1