Extra 69: That Time

I sat groggily on the couch. Barry came downstairs a few minutes later and joined me.
"How are you doing love?" He asked me, greeting me with a kiss.
"Great!" I said sarcastically before I got another cramp. I slumped over and put my head in Barry's lap.
"What's wrong? Are you sick.......are you pre- no.......it's that time isn't it?" Barry asked me. I nodded my head and he quickly took my head out of his lap and placed a pillow under it. He sprung up from his seat and ran to the door.
"Ill be back soon," he said before grabbing his coat and closing the door. I continued to watch my cartoons while he was gone and found myself almost asleep. I was woken from my daze when I heard the door open.
"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" Barry asked placing a bag on the counter and taking off his coat.
"No, I'm just tired."
"Okay, well I have a bag of goodies for you," he said taking the bag and bringing it over to me.
"I got you some medicine and chocolate because I know how much you need it," Barry said. I grabbed the chocolate from him and began nibbling on it while he explained everything else.
"I also got you two types of.....things.....because I didn't know what ones.... I also got you a fuzzy blanket and fuzzy socks to go along with it. Lastly, a tub of cookie dough ice cream and a frozen pizza."
"Thanks Bar."
"No problem. I don't know what it feels like, but I know it's awful for you. Well...judging by this morning when you looked like a zombie and the fact that you've been a bit-" I shot Barry a glare. "That look means "stop or I'm gonna die," okay....." Barry said nervously. I pulled him onto the couch with me and we got snuggled up under the blanket. We got comfortable watching Rick And Morty and I had been feeling better.
Barry got up to get my ice cream a while after that and it wasn't until he came back that I realized something.
"Shit Barry, you forgot the spoon!"
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for 40K and almost 18K! I hope you enjoyed and i'll see you in the next short! -Flashette1
(Current Song Playing- "The End Of All Things" by "Panic! At The Disco")