Extra 77: He's Kinda Hot

I sat at the lunchtable with my friends. I found myself staring over at a nearby table. It was a group of all guys, but one of them I found strikingly attractive.
      "Chloe.....yoo hoo" my friend said snapping her fingers in front of my face. I came out of my daze and looked up.
     "Yes........"
      "What are you doing you've been looking over there for-" she said with arched eyebrows.
       "What?" I asked.
    "You like Barry Allen, don't you Chloe?" (Trying to be like SpongeBob)
     "No..........I just..............yes............"
       "I KNEW IT!" She exclaimed standing up.
      "Chloe's got a boyfriend....Chloe's got a boyfriend...." she exclaimed skipping around our table. I finally managed to sit her down before one of the monitors came over to us, but even then she still wasn't quiet.
       "Is it weird? I mean we like the same things and all. He's in a few of my classes. Actually Chorus is one of them. I didn't think of him as the singing type."
        "He is. You should hear his voice. He can go from Johnny Cash to-"
        "Okay, I get it. But how do I talk to him?"
       "Just make smalltalk. Get to know him, and then bring out some of the bigger topics. You got this girl," she said before patting me on the back. I stood up and took a deep breath. I gave myself a pep talk before I started to make my way over there. I took small steps until I reached the table.
        "Uhh.....hi..." I said directed to Barry.
       "Hello....." one of Barry's friends said before wolf whistling.
       "Hey," Barry said before slapping that guys shoulder.
       "I'm Barry, have a seat...." he said before pulling up a chair for me. I sat and began to talk a little about myself. We took turns exchanging facts about ourselves and our lives. But little did we know this would be the start of something big.
------------------------------------------
      Here's another short for you. I hope you enjoyed and more are on the way! See you in the next short!
-Flashette1