Extra 44: Friends With Strangers

Here is another fandom short. I love Percy Jackson and many people out there do as well so here you go! Enjoy!
------------------------------
     Barry and I were at CCPD working on our cases when we got a knock at the door.
     "Chloe, Bar, these 3 are here to see you. They are foreign exchange students from a summer camp. Where did you say you were from?" Joe asked.
      "Its a new camp called: "Camp Half Blood." It's new to this City. We were just here to ask you a few questions..."
      "Uh..sure," I replied. By this time, Joe had left and the three kids were standing awkwardly at our door.
      "We need your help. We need something very important and we don't know how to get it without it looking like a crime."
      "Well you are in a Police Station.....What do you need?"
      "Pandora's Box. It's in your museum. We've seen it. We need it if you want to keep our two worlds separate and safe."
      "What are you? Metahumans? Goblins? Wizards?"
      "No....we're demigods."
      "Like....the children of God's? That's so cool! So why did you come to us?" I asked.
      "You are some of Central City's finest scientists and we already know about your secret...thanks to the gods we know ev-"
       "Okay. Why do you need this box?" I asked.
      "Because it's contents can be deadly and it will affect both of our world's. Some of our enemies are after it and we have to get it before-"
       "Well...Well..Well..." a girl interrupted walking in.
       "What do you want Clarisse?" Percy asked, annoyed. 
      "I just wanted to see how you are coming on your Pandora's Box mission. I see it isn't coming, but going," she said before exiting. The three rolled their eyes before proceeding.
      "Here's what we can do..." I began to explain before we put the plan in motion.
      We got to the museum and Barry and I were in disguise. Cisco disabled all the alarms so when we switched the boxes it would be unnoticeable.
       "On my signal Cisco," I said. When I gave the signal he was going to disable all the cameras and security.  
       "Go," I said before the cameras and security went dead. Annabeth and Grover created a distraction and that gave Percy time to use his powers to activate the sprinklers. Everyone visiting the museum exited in a panic. Barry then used the key that he snuck from security to open the box and he pulled out Pandora's box from the glass case. I slipped in the decoy and we finished the job as if we were never there.
      "2 minutes until security goes online," Cisco said through the earpiece. With that, Barry and I sped everyone back to the lab. 
       "Thanks for helping. It must be weird having strangers coming up to you and asking for help."
       "Not really. The other day we had wizards."
       "Alex Russo?" Annabeth asked.
       "No, Harry Potter. So disappointing though. Would've loved for it to be her. Or Justin...Or Max....Or-"
      "Anyway," Barry asked getting back on topic. "How are we sure that people aren't going to open the box and find out it's fake."
       "Well some people don't believe in it. And it is proven by h?Pandora that the box is dangerous so just warn people about that."
       "Will do," I said before saying goodbye to each of them. They each placed a little pearl like object on the ground and stepped on it.
       "See you next time," Percy said before they all disappeared.
       "We gotta get us some of those."
-------------------------------
      Thank you and I hope you enjoyed this short. Here is another fandom one and more are coming. Submit your questions for the Q&A and submit fandoms if you'd like to see one in a future short. You can also request names, bands, other characters, or whatever. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next short!
      -Flashette1