26

I was shocked that Zoom took Caitlin away. I didn't know what to do. None of us did. We spent the rest of the night trying to find ways to get her back. We even had Cisco vibe the helmet just to make sure she was okay:
     "She's Alive."
      "Thank goodness," I said dropping my shoulders and sighing. "But we still don't have a way to get her back."
     "That's why we're coming up with a plan-"
      "What plan Ramon? They don't have their powers, and thanks to them, Zoom can come into that breach you created anytime he pleases."
     "Where are you going?" I asked.
      "To find Jessie. She's in danger, and I need to get her back."
     "But we need to get Caitlin," Cisco said.
     "Caitlin's a priority to you, but my daughter is a top priority to me. You will understand that someday," Harry said before grabbing his backpack and exiting the cortex. Cisco exited after him.
      "Barry, don't listen to him. It's not our fault," I said putting my hand on his shoulder.
     "I know," Barry said walking away from the computers over to where our suits were displayed.
      "I can't believe we're normal again. No more helping and speeding around saving people."
      "It's okay Barry. The city needed it's Flashes, and we were there when they needed us. Now, we just have to be heroes without our powers. We have to use our brain powers. Suit or no suit, you're still my hero. And you will always be." Barry gave a shy smile and looked over at me with his killer smug. I smiled back, and he grabbed my hand. He gave me a quick kiss and led me back over to the computers. He began typing furiously and brought up some information on the screen. Barry and I worked out a few algorithms before Cisco came speeding into the cortex with Jessie. 
      "You found her!" I exclaimed.
      "Yes, but another member of our team was taken. Harry's missing."
      "What? How? Where was he last seen?"
      "The gps in the S.T.A.R Labs van says it was in an accident, and I got an alert. With that, Barry and I grabbed our forensics cases we had brought from CCPD and we headed over to the location Cisco gave us.
       When we got there, we could easily see the S.T.A.R Labs van had been damaged. We walked up to it, and we observed many things about the vehicle. It had smashed windows, the seatbelt was ripped, and there was a human sized dent in the front.
     "He didn't crash. There's no way. No pole or anything."
     "Unless it was a meta," Barry said walking over to the dent in the front. He knelt down and swabbed what appeared to be a blood spot on the bumper.
     "This is all we got. We'll see what CCPD and the analyzer will pick up." Barry and I put our equipment away and drove back to S.T.A.R Labs. A tow was going to bring back the van.
      "All we got was a blood sample," I said to Cisco as I walked into the cortex with Barry.
     "Perfect! Because we got footage," Cisco said before he played it on the larger screen. It showed that Harry had crashed and someone pulled him out of the van.
     "The bad news is that there are no traffic cameras in that area so we can't see where he was taken."
      "Send that to CCPD. Maybe Joe can find something," I said before my phone rang. I walked out of the cortex to answer the call:
     "Hello?"
    "Hey Chloe. I was wondering if you could do me a favor. Wally really wants to talk to two certain people.......and he knows that I can get in contact with them. He's been bugging me like crazy and I was wondering if you could...you know," said Joe. 
      "Maybe sometime today. Harry just went missing, and I actually have something I wanted to send to you. I'll talk to Barry and the rest of the team. Bye," I said before I hung up. I walked back into the cortex and everyone was hard at work. I ignored Joe's call and continued working with the team. After a while, we had gotten word from CCPD about the blood sample.
     "It belongs to 18 year old Griffin Grey. A senior at Central City High School."
      "Our meta is a high school senior? That can't be. You saw the video. He wasn't young."
       "That's what we thought too. But look at this," Cisco said pulling up a picture of both faces side by side. I didn't see the resemblance until he put them together.
      "Oh my.....He's aging."
     "Bingo. That's probably why he took Harry."
     "Where was Griffin last seen?"
     "Central City amusement park."
     "Of Course. But how are we going to get him?"
       "Jessie, having 5 college majors in sciences, figured out that if he exerts a lot of energy, he will age faster. And Felicity from the arrow cave hooked us up with a metal that can withstand only one of his punches, so use it wisely."
      "Thanks Cisco," I said sarcastically, patting his back. Barry and I put our suits on and we headed to the amusement park.
       At the park we made a plan. Joe, Cisco, Barry, and I would stay on the ground and fight Griffin, while Jessie was monitoring security.
       "Guys, he's coming," Jessie said.
       "Griffin," I called to him.
      "How'd you know? Doesn't matter anyway, you won't remember anything once I'm done with you," he said before hurling a canister at us. Joe shot it in midair and it blew up. The explosion bought Barry and I some time to get closer. After dodging canisters and objects thrown our way, Barry and I were close enough to fight him. With every punch he got older and older:
     "You know, some us weren't as lucky as you. I had a girlfriend and family I had to leave behind. I see her on the street and she runs away because she thinks i'm a stalker. All because of Harrison Wells."
      "Look, we can help you."
      "Help....that's what Harrison said before his accelerator blew up. He just cares about himself."
      "No he doesn't, he helped us. He can do the same for you."
      "I don't trust that man and I don't trust you," he said before he threw a punch at Barry. Barry got hit and he flew against one of the booths. I turned around in shock and got clocked as well. I fell forward and found myself on the ground. But a figure fell after I did. I turned around to see Griffin on the ground behind me. I went over to him and he was his 18 year old self, but dead. At this time, Cisco, Joe, and Barry joined me around Griffin's body. Jessie even came over shortly with Harry. I'm guessing they had a moment because they were arm and arm.
     "He's down. Now that he's done we can---Wait! I'm sorry, I just remembered we have something we have to do," I said before grabbing Barry's arm and leading him away from the park. I brought him to Jitters and we climbed the stairs to the roof. Shortly after our arrival, Wally came:
      "Flashes, Hi. I'm Wally West. I know you work with my dad. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for saving my life the other night. I've been so focused on money and living in the fast lane that I didn't realize how important life is. You gave me a second chance and I'm not gonna waste it. And I appreciate you giving up your speed for me. No ones ever done anything for me like that before."
     "No problem Wally. See you around," I said before we walked into the darkness. We returned to S.T.A.R Labs and talked with the team about Griffin and a way to get Caitlin back.
      "When you get your speed you can face Zoom once and for all. This time you'll be ready for him."
     "When we get our speed.....how are you going to do that?" I asked.
     "We recreate the particle accelerator explosion."
----------------------------------------------
      How was 26? I think for the new writing schedule I am going to try to write after the episode so the content is fresh. But if it is not updated after the episode, it will be updated Wednesday at the latest. Thank you for all the votes, reads, comments, and adds. I will talk to you next time! -Flashette1