Extra 16: Best Birthday

Here's a short for you, enjoy!
-------------
For my birthday, Barry insisted he was going to do something special. He made me breakfast and took me out for a picnic lunch. After lunch we went to the park where we sat on our usual bench and talked for a while. After the park, we went to the beach and chilled there. Driving home soaked, we laughed at eachother and told funny and embarrassing a stories about ourselves.
When we got home, I changed into something more fancy because Barry was taking me out.
When we got close to the restaurant, Barry told me to close my eyes and I did. He opened my door for me and lead me to the entrance of the restaurant.
"And open," he said before I opened my eyes. I stood there stunned infront of the fanciest restaurant in Central City.
"Barry, how did you? This place is so expensive and it is so hard to book!"
"Not when you know The Flash," he said with a wink. I took his arm and went inside. After a fancy, romantic dinner in the restaurant, he took me to another location. I closed my eyes again until told to open and I was again stunned. We were in a big field. Nothing but Barry and I, a blanket, and the stars. We laid down on the blanket looking at the stars and I rested my head on Barry's chest.
"Thank you for the best birthday ever," I told him. Without saying anything, he handed me a card. I cried reading it because it was so thoughtful, but I also was excited about what was in the card.
"Tickets to Paris! Barry, you're the most bestest most amazing fiancé ever! I've always wanted to go there!" I said smothering him with kisses.
"Save that for later."
----------------
Here's another short just because. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next short.
-Flashette1