Extra 17: Drive-In Date

Here is another short because the first Flashette Book has reached 20K! Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------
      Barry and I had done a lot of different things on our dates, and we needed to differ things up this time.
     "How about the drive-in?" I suggested.
     "Sounds fun," he said. "What movies are they showing?" he asked. I looked at the list and saw one we had to see:
     "ME BEFORE YOU!" I yelled.
     "Okay, since you picked one, I get to pick one," Barry said, taking my laptop off my lap.
     "I chose Captain America: Civil War," Barry said.
     "Done," I replied, picking the laptop up and speeding upstairs. I came back down in my flannel pajamas and I had a blanket with me. Barry smiled before speeding upstairs to get changed as well. He put on his pajamas and met me with a few more blankets and we were ready to go. It didn't take long to get there and when we arrived, not many people were there.
      We paid for our "tickets" and drove up to a spot in the front near the speakers. We then parked and went to the concessions to get some food. We had gotten a large popcorn and a large soda.
      When we got back to our car we settled in our front seats and reclined them back a little. We watched through 30 minutes worth of previews before the movie came on, but I got to see my favorite one. It was the one where all the foods dance around the screen in black and white, talking about going to the concessions. My family would come here when I was little and that was always my favorite part.
     "It's starting!" I said excitedly as the opening scene for "Me Before You" started. I was glued to the screen the whole movie and didn't pay attention to anyone else around me. During the movie, I found myself clinging into Barry and grabbing his hand constantly. But by the time the movie was over, I was an emotional wreck inside.
     "That was such a good movie, but so sad......"
     "Its a good thing I chose an action movie to get your mind off of the sad and sappy one."
      "Barry, please don't leave me."
      "Never."
     I smiled and leant in to kiss Barry. We kissed for what felt like forever until we were interrupted by tapping on our window.
     "Excuse me, but some of us are actually trying to watch the movie," a man said, irritated. With that, I grabbed Barry and kissed him more in front of the man. He rolled his eyes and left us alone.
     "We need to go to drive-ins more often."
---------------------------------------------------------
     Thank you for 20K. I know I say it a lot but I really do mean it. I didn't think that my books were going to be read and it blows my mind how many people have read and enjoyed this series. More shorts are on the way and I hope you enjoyed. I was also wondering if you would want a Q&A type thing, possibly questions about the series, characters, or even myself. Let me know. -Flashette1