Extra 100: Speedy vs Speedy

"Look who it is.......Flashette.....Here to save the day I see. But the role's being reversed today. I'm here to save them....Give them what you couldn't...Make them feel the way you never could....... You're too late......the first stage of the virus is in all their systems. Soon, they will be just like me," Thea said as I looked over at my friends tied up behind her. Cisco, Caitlin, Barry, Felicity, Oliver......all of them were held against their will. I had to do this: for them.
         "That's where you're wrong. This isn't you. And I'm gonna get whoever did this to you. Giving you this.......Vertigo makes things worse. Giving it to them won't make it any better....It will only make you feel stronger."
      "And thats why I love it! I want everyone to feel this way, and I won't let anyone stop me.....even you."
       "You can stop this now and let me help you. Let them all go. They did nothing wrong to you. I'm here, so let them all go and face me. I know i'm the one you want. It doesn't have to end this way."
         "There can only be one Speedy around here, and it's going to be me," She said pulling an arrow out of her Arsenal and lining it up in a split second. She released and it came at me quick. I dodged it, but she had another ready to go. I dodged that and charged at her. She continued firing. When I got close, she slung the bow on her back and began fighting hand to hand. She was very skilled, and I almost lost to her skill. She dodged my punches with a series of flips and and gymnastic type tricks, but I was right back for the rebound.
         "You were taught well, Flashette. Too bad that master wasted all their skills on someone like you. You're pathetic....Running around in that suit...Giving people false hope......Why would anyone believe that? The people of your city are so gullible."
       "That's the thing about being gullible.......You're never aware of what's really going on...." I said before my hologram disappeared and I threw the controller down. I came out of my hiding spot with all the pads still on and handcuffed Thea. "Rupture fell for it, and so did you," I said pulling the antidote out of my pocket and injecting it into Thea's arm. Her eyes flashed a bright green before changing back to their natural color. I then walked over to my friends and injected a lower dose into their arms. I untied them:
        "Is everyone okay?" I asked.        
       "Thanks to you. We wouldn't be without you."
       "Well done Flashette," Barry said before giving me a kiss.
----------------------------------------------
      Thank you for 61K! This is incredible! We got over 10K in 1 month, and that's truly amazing. I wasn't even expecting this book to be as read and popular as it is, and I thank you for that. I want you to know that I truly thank you. You're all very special to me and these reads aren't just numbers. All of you guys are very special and this series wouldn't be where it is without you!
Requests for the shorts and questions are open! See you in the next short! -Flashette1
#FlashetteFam