Extra 11: Pillow Fight

I'm writing this because this book has hit 7K! Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------
     Barry and I stood in shock as our little pup chewed up another pillow.
     "That's the third one today," Barry commented.
     "You should be careful where you put your pillows Allen," I said.
       "There yours too Allen," Barry replied. With that, he picked a pillow up off the couch and threw it at me. I picked it up off the floor and threw it back. That was a mistake because it became an all out war. Pillows were flying around the living room and our puppy couldn't keep up with all the "yummy" pillows flying around. We eventually had to stop when Barry threw one at the lamp on the end table.
      "Okay fun's over," Barry said picking up the pillows and putting them back on the couch. I plopped down on the couch and Barry sat next to me. Our little puppy looked up from the pillow he was currently chewing.
     "Can't fix it now," Barry said about the little lab. I smiled at the little puppy and rested my head on Barry's shoulder.
      "Why do all of our jokes or attempts at fun end in a war?"
      "I don't know, but at least the pillows are fluffed."
-----------------------------------------
    Here's another short for you. Thank you for 7K and 19K! This is short compared to some of the other extras, but more are on the way. This one also had the puppy from one of the previous shorts and I thought this was cute because this featured Charry and their relationship. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next short. -Flashette1