Extra 119: Bubbles

"Barry, come help with the dishes!" I called as Barry came speeding down the stairs.
     "I was just about to finish level 50!" Barry said, stomping his feet.
     "Well, come here and help. You can go back and finish when you're done." I turned my back to him so I could finish drying the dishes I was doing. Barry took a few steps forward and pressed his body against my back. He reached his long arms into the sink and I gulped. I followed his hands as they searched around the sink, looking for dishes to clean. Barry turned me around and we stood, facing each other. He leaned in slowly, and continued to press his body into mine. I thought he was going to kiss me, but I was wrong. He quickly brought his hand up from the sink and smushed a handful of bubbles in my face.     
     "Bartholomew Allen!" I exclaimed as he stepped back. I used my speed to grab two handfuls of bubbles and sped towards him. I plopped them on top of his head and rubbed them in.
   "You wanna play this game?" Barry asked.
      "Oh Barry, you just started a war." I said as we continued speeding around the house, having a bubble fight.
When we called it quits, the house was covered in bubbles and there was no clear winner. (So punny)
------------------------------------------
Thank you for being so patient with my updating schedule. I know that two shorts is not going to keep your craving for more Flashette satisfied for long, so here is another short to hold you over. Two chapters are in the works! After all the chapters are put out, regular content updates will not be back until 4/25/17. Shorts will be updated though. Enjoy and I'll see you in the next short! -Flashette1

**THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, COMMENTS, ADDS, VOTES, AND LOVE YOU HAVE GIVEN THIS SERIES. IT WOULD BE NOWHERE WITHOUT YOU!**