Chapter 20: THUNDEROUS TRAINING (EARTHLAND part 1)

The scene begins with Arc, Chelsea, and RWBY exiting a train station as they were in a town. It looked to be centered around midevil to dark ages with the structures around.

Chelsea: Welcome to the city of Magnolia.

Arcturus: Looks pretty peaceful. And very lively.

Chelsea: Yeah. Though, believe it or not, this is actually one of the smallest towns in the nation. But, they certainly have their reputation by having the strongest guild in the kingdom. That's where I'm working at.

Yang: So, why did you get sent here?

Chelsea: Remember back when I fought in the final battle and had those hot pink flames? It turns out when Arc revived me, my body was also fused with celestial flames from the Phoenix. My guess is that since my old body was destroyed, the infinity stones used the Phoenix to make a new one for me.

Blake: So, just like the legends, you rose from the ashes and were reborn.

Chelsea: Yeah, if you wanna think of it like that. Afterwards, I was having trouble learning more about my new powers until we found this world. Everyone here has access to some type of magic. From simple stuff to some of the more ancient and forbidden magics, if you're looking to learn and master magic, this place is the one to do it.

Ruby: Cool. We should all learn some stuff while we're here.

Weiss: I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. Although, there's still one thing I wanna know, Chelsea. Why didn't you want to bring Arc here in the first place?

Chelsea was about to answer, when a loud explosion was heard not too far away. Despite that, however, the people didn't looked panicked and kept going on about. Chelsea just groans in annoyance and heads to the direction of the blast.

Arcturus: Why are people so calm about an explosion going off?

Chelsea: Call it the norm in this town. And you'll see in a second.

They make it to the place where they saw some people gathered around watching two people fighting.

???: Ain't no way you're taking me down, ya icy pervert!

???: Dream on, flame-brain!

The fighters were two boys. One was with pink-salmon hair, a white scarf and black clothing and a red tattoo on his right shoulder. The other had black hair, no shirt, black pants and boots, a silver necklace, and the same type of tattoo on his chest but in blue.

Natsu

Gray