Chapter 11: CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER (UNDERLAND part 1)

The scene was showing the crew on the FireFly with Arc and RWBY doing some training. They had a breather before their next mission, and decided to get some extra practice in. Blake and Arc were going at it for a bit until they stopped with both locking blades.

Arcturus: you're getting better.

Blake: thanks. It helps that we've got a good instructor.

Weiss: and thanks for not using super speed. I don't think any of us would keep up.

Yang: speaking of which, have you checked on it recently.

Arcturus: I have, and the good news is that it's not draining from me. But, the bad news is that Dread Emperor was right—my fight with Levi resulted in my other powers and stats being weakened. I'll have to train more to gain those skill back.

Ruby: can the Speed Force give you more power?

Arcturus: yes, but in my current state, not much. I'm like a battery—I can only absorb so much before I can't handle more power.

Clara: (materializes) hey guys, I'm receiving a message from one of King Mickey's contacts. It says their name is Queen Bell.

Arcturus: Bell?

Ruby: someone you know?

Arcturus: maybe. Patch it through.

Another hologram appears, and they see it's woman with brown hair and eyes, white-tan skin, and in a golden dress.

Bell: hello? Is this King Mickey?

Arcturus: no, but we're friends of his.

Bell: (sees Arc) oh, hello. I believe we haven't met before. My name is Bell.

Arcturus: I'm Arcturus. These are Ruby, Blake, Yang, and Weiss. We're friends of Sora and Mickey.

Bell: you know Sora? I've been told he's missing. Have you found him yet?

Weiss: no, but we have a lead. In the meantime, is there something you need help with?

Bell: yes. I was hoping to speak with Kairi. It's about the princesses of heart.

Ruby: well, I'm one of the new seven. Maybe I can help you.

Bell: you might be able to. As I'm sure you know, I and the other six are no longer part of the seven pure lights. However, we do retain some connection with one another. Think of it as a special bond between us. Recently, though, one of us has lost our connection and we haven't been able to find her.

Yang: one of you is gone? Who?

Bell: the youngest of us, Alice. I worry something terrible has happened to her, and was hoping Kairi or the king could investigate to find out what happened.

Arcturus: both are still busy with another problem of ours. But, if you'd like, we can head over to Wonderland and check in on her.

Bell: you can? That would be wonderful! Thank you, and if there is trouble, please be careful.

The call ends, and everyone heads back to the main deck to plug in the coordinates for the selected world. They soon arrive, and stepped out to see a world with strange plants and animals.

 They soon arrive, and stepped out to see a world with strange plants and animals