Chapter 20: BULLET OF BULLETS (AINCRAD part 3)

The scene picks up after the last chapter. Currently, Arcturus is slowly walking towards the large man as the wind is pushing them. The storm continues and Arc gets a closer look at the man. He has a blue and gold sleeveless shirt, gray pants, black boots, purple skin, and a golden gauntlet with six colorful stones on his left hand. This was Thanos

The wind roars in their conversation

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The wind roars in their conversation.

Arcturus: WHO ARE YOU!?

Thanos: I am Thanos, savior of the universe. And, who might you be?

Arcturus: (can't hear) WHAT!?

Thanos: I asked, who might you be?

Arcturus: I CAN'T HEAR! THE WIND IS TOO LOUD!

The red stone glows and the wind around them is suddenly spinning around them, leaving a circle around them to talk normally.

Arcturus: much better, thanks. So, your name is Thanos, and you're a savior?

Thanos: that's right. To ensure that life would thrive, I eliminated half of the universe, and the other half is great full.

Arcturus: sorry, you eliminated half the universe?

Clara: he's only half correct. I'm detecting that there's a severe drop in populations on multiple planets. Although, it's only for his world.

Narrator (dad): Arc then noticed the stones and quickly realized where he's from.

Arcturus's Thoughts: the stones. They're giving off the same kind of power as the Tesseract and Loki's Scepter did. That means... he's from Marvel Universe. But, if he said half the universe is gone, then (eyes widen) oh god!

Arcturus then knew this man wasn't a friend, and that he had to stop him. He quickly summons his Keyblade and gets in a fighting stance.

Thanos: (looks at the Keyblade) that sword. You're Arcturus, aren't you? I've been waiting to meet you for some time. (Beat) I know what you seek, boy, but your quest is meaningless.

Arcturus: what can I say? I'm part of the stubborn half of the universe. So, (points the blade) give me the gauntlet and no one has to die.

Thanos: if you want it so badly, then you'll have to take it.

The two then fought. Even though he was faster, Arc knew this man was tougher than anyone else he encountered. And, he quickly learned the powers each stone held; time, space, power, reality, mind, and soul. Thanks was able to use them to unleash powerful combos that made Arc constantly dodge and strike. They kept this up, until they heard the World Lion Turtle roars and the area shakes.

Arcturus: what's going on?

Clara: I think he's unhappy we're here!

Thanos: I will say, that you're a powerful warrior, Speedster. And, I have to thank you.