Chapter 30: RYŪJIN SHINKŌ MEZAMERU (REMNANT part 4)

The scene switches to Kairi and Axel as they're with Jaune, Nora, Oscar and Ren against Neopolitan. Neo had disguised herself as a guard to infiltrate the academy and steal the relic of knowledge, then later on as Oscar. Luckily, the real one showed up in time and the team was ready.

Jaune: give up. We've got you outnumbered.

Neo: (flicks umbrella and blade comes out)

Nora: all right, then.

They all fought her. Despite her size and lack of a more deadly weapon, she was no threat to be underestimated. They kept fighting until they tried to restrain her, but she just smirks and shattered into glass.

Kairi: what the hell?

Nora: where'd she go!?

Jaune: c'mon, we gotta move!

Oscar: guys, wait!

They began to take off down the hall, and Oscar takes a moment to pant in exhaustion before jogging after them.

*ROXAS*

Back at the medical facility, Winter and Penny were fighting Cinder while Roxas and Naminé were going toe to toe with Larxene. They used various attacks and magic as their fight went on. Naminé also used her new powers to use as blocks and whips.

Larxene: those are a new trick. If you had those back at the castle, you probably wouldn't be as weak.

Naminé: shut up!

They kept clashing more and more, and Larxene created duplicates to help even the odds. Their fight kept going until they saw Cinder escaping while Penny and Winter give pursuit.

Larxene: (notices Fria) if they're so desperate to gain those powers, how about we make sure they don't get it.

Naminé: (wraps chain around her) that won't happen!

Roxas: not as long as we're around.

Larxene: (sinister grin) all the more reason to kill you!

*KAIRI*

The team continue running through the dormitory hallways.

Jaune: hurry, we gotta lose them!

To top on the fact that guards were chasing them, Soulless spawned as well.

Kairi: don't these things ever quit?

Axel: you guys get outta here. Kairi and I will hold them off.

The two get their blades ready and together, they dealt with the Soulless. They then heard Jaune yelling Oscar's name and they hurried back to the others. Neo took the relic, and they were about to engage, but more guards came and forced them to retreat. They left and too cover in the training room.

Kairi: I'm sorry, guys.

Jaune: don't be.

Ren: we weren't ready to become Huntsmen.

Nora: that's not true!

Ren: then why aren't we holding the Relic? Now Salem has the Lamp, Ironwood has the Staff, and we have nothing!

Jane: (stands up) Ren, that's enough.

Oscar: Salem doesn't have the relic. Arc does.

Everyone: (confused) huh?

Oscar: before the attack on Mantel, I asked Arc to make a copy of the lantern and take the real one somewhere safe.