Chapter 9: CLASH OF THE TITANS (AUTOBOT'S ARK part 2)

The scene starts off on the remains of Cybertron. However, it was different then the last time. The bridge opens up, and the team appeared as they stepped on the road. While the Autobots were use to it, the others weren't. Even Arc was surprised by the changes.

Arcturus: everything looks more lively.

Ruby: this place is so huge. Wait, how big would it be if we were human size?

Clara: we'd be the size of LEGO minifigures compared to the rest of this.

Yang: and this whol planet's bigger than most?

Arcturus: just about. Although, it's different from before.

Optimus Prime: after some time, the planets core was healed enough for Cybertron to begin supporting life. But, while it can support it, it's unable to produce life.

Bulkhead: but, we've gotten a few fellow Autobots returning every now and then. Including some old friends.

Arcturus: (smiles) that's good to hear you guys. You deserve some happiness, after everything you've been through.

The last time Arc came here, the world was under a civil war that was so destructive and chaotic, it resulted in their planet's core taking a huge toll. As a result, they had to initiate a worldwide evacuation and find a new home among the stars in order for their civilization to survive. Arcturus still remembers launching himself from space into a large Soulless in order to save them all. And, after fighting, they've come home and are working to make it better for their kind to live again.

Weiss: but, if your world is alive again, why are the cons still attacking?

Arcee: Megatron doesn't give up that easily.

Bumblebee: and as long as he has loyalists, there's always going to be a fight with us.

Arcturus: well, let's hit them back. Where's the dark energon?

Optimus Prime: it is located in the farthest reaches of Iocon. Our allies have been guarding and monitoring it should anything happen. Let's roll out.

They all transform and drove to their destination. As they made their way, little did they knew, that enemies weren't too far behind. Along the way, they soon encountered said enemies, which consisted of cons and Soulless. As such, they began attacking back and even used the same Limit Break Arc did from the first adventure. They made many twists and turns until they arrived to a high security section with Autobot symbols. They then stop as turrets appeared and were about to fire.

Teletran 1: halt! Scanning identity. (Scans) five unknown individuals detected!

Optimus Prime: override command Orion 1-9-8-4. Disable threat alarm.

Teletran 1: override accepted. Enter, Optimus Prime.

Yang: what's the deal? Aren't we Autobots?

Bumblebee: sorry, you guys aren't in the system. We'll get that updated soon.

Arcee: let's find Perceptor.

They enter the base, and found Autobot soldiers working around here and there. It looked similar to when they were struggling to get the evacuation ready, but now they saw they had more energon to replenish and treat wounded. They then walked over to a red Autobot that was working on the controls.

Perceptor: Optimus! We've been expecting you. Sorry about the defenses, we've also been on high alert.

Optimus Prime: it is alright, old friend.

Arcturus: yeah. With all the cons out there, it's important to keep everything safe. So, can you show us the dark energon?

Perceptor: we've been getting a decontamination area set up for that. The energy is still something unordinary no matter how many times I scan it.