Chapter 46: A HORSEMAN AND GUARDIANS (LAND OF BELEIF)

Before arriving on the world, the scene starts off with Ventus rolling around in his bed. In his dream, he saw himself at the strange world again, and three people were there. He begins to recollect their names as being Ephemer, Skuld, and Braine. In this one, he and Skuld were called by Ephemer and Braine with info on someone's disappearance. He couldn't remember their name, but it was the person he had been seeing in his illusions. Ven then heard them talking about a list, and his name wasn't on it.

But as he dreamt, he heard a voice.

???: Ven...? Ven...

Ventus: who's there?

???: Ven...

He started chasing the voice, and it led him to a lake in the woods outside a small town. At the lake, he saw the girl again, but before he could reach out to her, black sand began to surround them, and inside it, he saw and Organization member in the storm. By then, the dream ends and he wakes up.

At breakfast, he tells the team the dream and they look concerned.

Sora: you sure about this, Ven?

Ventus: I am. That girl I saw knew me, and she was trying to tell me something. This is the closest I've gotten to answers about these dreams.

Arcturus: when did they start?

Ventus: after you were in your coma. Since then, they've started out...faint, but...lately they've been more and more clear.

Aqua: could you find something about them, Naminé?

Naminé: I tried, but, it's like there's a large lock blocking his memory. We'll need a different form of magic to work.

Ruby: but, there's still one thing I'm curious about; the black sand. What does it mean?

Goofy: well, maybe this girl was tryin' to tell Ven about that.

Axel: maybe. Except one problem; we have no idea where to go. That description on the lake could mean anything.

Clara: maybe not.

Arcturus: (gives a steak to Ace) what'd you mean, Clara?

Clara: I've been going through the mission briefings from Sentinel, and a new one just came in. (Shows hologram of the world) according to him, on this world, children are going asleep for unknown reasons, and their vitals are dropping low to the point where they had to be rushed to the hospital.

Sora: that's gotta be the Organization!

Kairi: even if it isn't, we should check it out just to make sure.

Riku: alright, then. Let's finish up breakfast, then head over there.

After they were done, they landed on the world to investigate. There, they arrive to the town Ven saw. It was nighttime and light snow on the ground. As they looked around, they noticed gold began to come down in streams.

Arcturus: (scans it) interesting.

Yang: if you taste that, I'm washing your mouth with a gallon of soap.

Arcturus: relax, I'm not doing it this time.

Donald: where's this gold coming from?

Arcturus: that's the odd thing. It's not gold, it's sand.

Terra: sand?

Weiss: Ven said he saw black sand. Maybe this is connected to that.

Xion: hey guys, check this out!

They look to where she was pointing to, and to their amazement, they saw creatures and objects made of sand roaming around. They weren't effecting the buildings, but were still a sight to be hold.