Chapter 17: BACK TO INKY HELL (JOEY DREW STUDIOS Part 1)

The scene switches things to show Team LIGHT in the Gummie Ship on their way to Travers Town. While they flew, they were having a video call with Team RWBY.

Terra: What?! Arc got arrested?!

Donald: What did the Palooka do this time?

Blake: It happened during a mission on Future City. It kinda went sideways when Arc got infected with this dark substance and Cronos took over. He not only damaged some of the area, but also killed the two targets and put multiple people in the hospital.

Kairi: Is he okay?

Weiss: He's locked up in a secured cell, but he's alive.

Yang: Lightning and Chelsea said it's temporary, and just to calm down the public. But if ask me, this whole thing is completely B.S.! Arc saved them more times than they can count, and that's the thanks he gets?

Blake: They're scared of him. I don't like it either, but considering what happened, you can't fully blame them.

Aqua: How's Ruby handling it?

Weiss: Not good. She's worried about what might happen to him, and is trying her hardest to not pull a prison break.

Blake: What about you guys? Any word from Riku?

Terra: Nothing, I'm afraid. We're hoping that just means he's maintaining radio silence. In the meantime, we're heading to Travers Town to meet with a friend of Mickey's.

Aqua: Let us know how the situation changes, and if there's anything we can do to help.

Weiss: Will do.

They hang up and turn back to the rest of the team.

Strelizia: Okay, at this point, we might want to put extra precautions on these Mark of Mastery tests.

Mickey: Let's not get too disappointed in this. Cronos was always an issue for Arc from the beginning.

Terra: But still, with this issue, Arc most likely failed the exam.

Ventus: No way! He hasn't gotten his power, yet. So, he can still pass.

Goofy: But, isn't avoiding darkness part of the Mark of Mastery? When Terra and Aqua took their test, Terra only failed when he showed signs of holding darkness. And Sora failed his when he went he went too deep in the sleeping worlds and nearly became a vessel for Xehanort.

Donald: Guess he and Arc have more in common than we thought.

Xion: Enough rubbing salt in the wound. Your Majesty, were you explained to on what's happened to Bendy?

Mickey: Not everything. Audrey said he's gone missing.

Naminé: Who is Audrey?

Mickey: Before Henry and my mother had Bendy, he and his wife, Linda, had a daughter named Audrey. She's a talented artist and wonderful worker. Last I heard, she was working with Bendy, Boris, and Alice in Traverse Town on something. I don't know what, but something must've happened.

They soon land and head over to the main plaza. It looked to be after hours since no one was around. They walk over to the apartments complex where Mickey looks for a particular number. Once he finds it, he tells the others to wait outside while he goes and speaks to the person. A short while later, he walks back out with a woman with white skin, blue eyes, brown curly hair, a light blue sweater shirt, black paint and dress shoes.

 A short while later, he walks back out with a woman with white skin, blue eyes, brown curly hair, a light blue sweater shirt, black paint and dress shoes