Chapter 5: FIRST MISSION (AURADON)

Our scene first begins at a grand castle. In what appears to be a conference room, Sentinel and Arcturus (in his uniform) are waiting to meet with the king. Arcturus is messing with his watch and whistling the Steamboat tune, until Sentinel lost his patience.

Sentinel: will you stop messing around. We are in the highest in the land.

Arcturus: (pockets the watch) I get that I'm suppose to be a bodyguard, but how long am I doing this?

Sentinel: until we say so.

Arcturus: forgive me for saying this, but I can't help but feel like you're saying this as an excuse to get rid of me.

Sentinel: believe me, I would rather live than face the wrath of your mother. I still remember hearing stories about what she did to Snow. So, do us both a favor and don't do anything reckless that could easily get you killed.

At that moment, the royal family entered the room. Sentinel immediately stands up and shakes their hands.

Beast: thank you for coming.

Sentinel: the honor is ours, you majesty. (Gestures to Arcturus) this is Arcturus Farron. He's a new recruit joining us, and will be Prince Ben's bodyguard.

Arcturus: hello

Belle: (surprised) Arcturus! It's good to see you again.

Arcturus: again?

Belle: (realizing something and whispering) oh. You haven't gotten that far yet (normal voice) forgive me, you reminded me of someone we met years ago.

Beast: I believe we're on a time table.

Sentinel: yes, of course. Have the students arrived yet?

Ben: a few days ago, yes. At first, the only bad things that happened were pranks on some of the students. But, recently, there have been rumors of monsters like the heartless popping up. Everyone thinks it might be because of the four students, but I don't think so.

Arcturus: did you happen to see any monsters in gray with this symbol?

Ben: (looks closer) it does look familiar. But, nothing for sure.

The group continued discussing on what to do, when a loud crash was herd outside. Without a moment of hesitation, Arcturus runs out and sees a girl with purple hair fighting off the gray monsters. One was about to attack from behind, when Arcturus summoned Timeline Key and attacked the monster.

Arcturus: one against a dozen? Those odds seem a little unfair. (Turns to the girl) you ok?

Girl: fine. I didn't need help.

Arcturus: didn't look like it where I was standing.

Girl: (notices the weapon) what is that?