Chapter 26: ARCTURUS VS RWBY (REMNANT part 1)

World info: (Thousands of years ago, there existed two gods. Together, they created the world of Remnant, as well as its inhabitants. But, after the darkness of Salem arose, the gods vanished, leaving humanity to try and keep balance. As they evolved, they developed a substance called "Dust" to power tools and weapons to train warriors with special powers. But, after the fall of Beacon Academy, the balance was in shambles)

Time in World: present day

At first, the scene shows Yen Sid in his tower with the Mysterious Woman standing beside him. They waited patiently for Arcturus, when said boy enters the room.

Arcturus: masters, you wished to see me?

Yen Sid: (doesn't speak immediately) I'm afraid there is terrible news. You're friend, Ruby Rose, is in grave danger.

Arcturus: (immediately grows concern) what do you mean? What happened?

Mysterious Woman: a powerful darkness has taken her, as well as her team. They tried to fight it, but they lost, and are struggling to keep their lights strong.

Arcturus: I need to get there! (Almost runs out of the room)

Clara: woah, woah, woah. How, exactly? Remnant wasn't one of the worlds shown when Geb moved. Without a gateway, we can't get there.

Arcturus: I can't just sit back and do nothing! (Looks back at the others) isn't there any way I can get there?

Yen Sid: before the Keyblade War, wielders like you trusted their hearts to guide their way to the worlds. Concentrate on your connection to Ruby, and the doorway will open.

Arcturus nods in thanks and returns to his ship. After the FireFly left, both the masters were in silence until Yen Sid broke it.

Yen Sid: he's suffered. But, his true power still has yet to be unlocked.

Mysterious Woman: give him time. He's still recovering from Thanos, and now must save his friends.

Yen Sid: agreed. However, if we're right, how long will it be before he learns what the stones have done?

Mysterious Woman: for now, not for sometime. We can only hope that when he does learn, it won't be too late.

Narrator (dad): back with Arcturus, he's holding his blade and closing his eyes.

Arcturus's Thoughts: the wielders use to say, may your heart be your guiding key. If I think of them, my heart should guide me to her.

The boy concentrates hard on Ruby and her friends. During this, Clara notices something very particular; Arc's pocket starts glowing. Feeling the warm glow, Arc pulls out the pocket watch and sees it glowing a bright blue color. Curious as to what it is, he opens the watch and there's a big flash of light. When it dies down, he sees a gateway in front of them. Curious as to where it leads, he pilots the ship through it, and on the other end, was Remnant.

Clara: that's Remnant! You did it, Arc!

Arcturus: (looks at the watch) I followed my heart. But, how did the watch do that?

Clara: I'll run some scans on it and let you know what I find. For now, let's go save your girlfriend.

Arcturus: she's not-! (Sighs) never mind.

*HAVEN ACADEMY*

Arcturus lands on Haven. Using the world knowledge, he saw that Ruby and her friends were making their way to the academy to try and help them Incase Salem attacks. Speaking of which, Arc ask Clara to do more research on her.