Chapter 5: A SOUND SOUL (DWMA)

The scene shows the group in a city. They were working against some enemies while they were still looking for clues. At the moment, Arc was in his Knight form, which made a few changes. Not only outfit re-colored to the form, but the symbol on his left shoulder changed as well to match the spirit of the form.

 Not only outfit re-colored to the form, but the symbol on his left shoulder changed as well to match the spirit of the form

Drive Form Knight

Blazing Whirlwinds

Blazing Whirlwinds

He uses his blades fast enough to shred through them, and soon reverts back to regular form. Team RWBY finished their fights as well, and saw Arc finished up.

Ruby: looks like you got your forms back.

Arcturus: just two so far. Three, if you count wraith.

Weiss: well, either way, that's a sign of progress. You should feel proud about that.

Arcturus: thanks, Weiss. But, I still have a ways to go if I'm gonna get back on track. (Beat) so, what's the story about this world?

Clara: well, they don't really have any dimensional moments, but are heavily involved with souls. According to history, the grim reaper built a school to help deal with the monsters called the Kishin, demons who consume human souls. The school is built with students who hold special powers and can fight back against the Kishin.

Ruby: ooo, I wonder if they have weapons! I bet they're really amazing, too!

Yang: I'm sure they do, sis. So, where do we find this school?

Arcturus: let's check the big building at the center of town.

They walked up to a large building that had a skull symbol on it with spikes, and a few floating flames. They also looked up to the sky, and admittedly, felt uneasy about seeing a sun with a face and laughing. They pushed those thoughts away, and soon made it to the top of the stairs, where Arc's senses go off, and he blocks an oncoming strike from high above. He pushes them off, and they see it's a boy with blue spiked hair, black sleeveless shirt, and a star shape tattoo on his right shoulder.

Arcturus: can I help you?

???: confess! You're the one responsible for what happened to the people in Death City, aren't you!?