Time of the Keyblade Final Mix Bio

Arcturus (Arc) Farron (voiced by Will Friedle)

A/N: this lovely image was created by DragonFaerie on deviantart

A/N: this lovely image was created by DragonFaerie on deviantart. Check out their work on Archive of Our Own.

Occupation: the Sapphire Speedster

Appearance: short brown hair, white tan skin, left brown eye, right silver eye, silver gauntlet on right arm, black and blue scarf, blue jacket, and pants.

Age: 17

Height: 5'6

Powers: Keyblade, Speed-Force, Drive Forms, Dragon King, enhanced senses and intelligence, A.I. assistance.

Likes: art, music, gaming, family, friends, running, creating advanced tech from obscure objects, exploring new places.

Dislikes: perverts, rapists, racists, harems, Soulless, extreme cold, losing family and close friends, giving too much into power, stuck up idiots, being kept in the dark.

Bio: a boy from a futuristic world, Arcturus is the fastest wielder alive. Under recruitment of an agency of time travelers, Arc travels to different worlds and different times to protect realities against those who harm it. He never relies heavily on one form of combat and always changes his tactics. Arc usually tries to keep his power under control, but when he cuts loose, it becomes a danger to everyone around him. His ultimate flaw is trying to do everything on his own.

Cronos Darkhart (voiced by Will Friedle)

Occupation: the Crimson Death

Appearance: black and red armor that covers his who body while having a vibrated voice.

Age: ???

Height: 5'6

Powers: Keyblade, Speed-Force, Soulless control, Dragon King, enhanced senses and intelligence, extreme healing.

Likes: causing chaos, experimenting, torture, being the ultimate screwball to everyone around him, fighting Arcturus.

Dislikes: perverts, rapists, racists, harems, stuck up idiots, people trying to control him, working with others, his fun being ruined, others getting in the way of his fight with Arcturus.

Bio: image the Reverse-Flash but with the Joker's mindset. Cronos is referred to as the Crimson Death with the amount of chaos and anarchy he causes wherever he goes. His ultimate rival is Arcturus as he is the only one to beat him. Despite working with other villains, Cronos has no side, and ultimately betrays them. He cannot be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. And ultimately, just wants to watch everything burn.

Other characters:

Lightning Farron (mom)
Richard (dad)
Chelsea (sister)
Yuri (friend)
Jaime (friend)
Sentinel (boss) has a Sherlock/Mycroft relationship with Arc.
Mysterious woman (guide to Arc)
Clara (A.I.) (voiced by Amanda Lee "AmaLee")

Monsters:
Soulless (gray monsters that rom when a person looses their soul. If the spirit holds on too long to something and becomes aggressive, they loose everything about themselves until they become mindless creatures that just destroy everything in sight.)

Worlds:

SAO (including ALO and GGO)
Avengers (first movie and modified Endgame)
Overwatch (group reunited and fights Talon and the Soulless)
Detroit Become Human (takes place after Good Ending)
Descendants (first mission as bodyguard)
Star Wars (first starts in Clone Wars, then fast forwards to A New Hope)
Transformers (Fall of Cybertron)
Treasure Planet (after the black hole)
Atlantis the Lost Empire (when the city is discovered and the crystal is found)
RWBY (childhood friends/pen pals/future romantic relationship with Ruby, but then takes place in Volume 5)
Death Note (in flashbacks/Cronos chapter)
Attack on Titan/Shadow of the Colossus (end of S1 and merged world)
Sonic Adventure 2 (battle on Space Colony Ark)

Summons:
Spyro
Ryuko Matoi
Tommy Oliver
Kratos and Atreas
Wonder Woman
Team RWBY