Chapter 35: TWO DRAGONS, ONE TRUE KING (Final Battle part 2)

The scene picks up where we left off. Arc is now facing face to face with a newly powered Cronos. At first, they were evenly matched, but now, the tables have turned yet again and Arc knew this time he was screwed.

Arcturus: he has a Drive Form?

Cronos: not exactly. This is Dragon King. All those times we've fought, they're nothing compared to this power.

Clara: but, I thought it was just a myth.

Arcturus: what?

Clara: Dragon Kings are said to be beings from a realm beyond even the Astral Plane. To us, they're pretty much gods. But, they're just legends, a bed time story that was told for generations. No one's ever scene them.

Cronos: until now. This is my true power, Farron. (Readies Keyblade) you ready to back down?

Arcturus: (readies) didn't before, not doing it now.

Clara: Arc, we can't fight him. He's now stronger than us, we need to run.

Cronos: you might want to listen to her. So, tell you what, I'll give you a ten second head start.

Arcturus: (twists gauntlet) let's go!

He changes into Celestial Form and takes off. He runs back fast enough to create a sonic punch. With a good distance, he rushes back and struck, creating a sonic boom that sent enough force to destroy buildings. But, when the dust settles, Arc sees that Cronos actually caught all the blades and didn't even flinch.

Arcturus: what?

Cronos: your time's up. My turn.

In the blink of an eye, Cronos struck back by swinging his blade and sent Arc flying into a building. It took all four blades to block and cut into the side of his armor. Cronos then took off into the sky in a flash of black lightning and started taking out multiple ships before landing back towards Arc and they clashed. With this new speed, Arc was barely able to keep up and it took all blades just to block is one.

Arcturus: he wasn't this fast before.

Clara: it's his lightning. If Dragon Kings are pretty much gods, then that means he has god speed. Which means we can't out run him.

Arcturus: wasn't planning on running away.

Narrator (dad): Arc struck, but Cronos stopped the weapon.

Cronos: magnificent. This is the strength of the Black Dragon of Damnation. I love it!

He then knocks Arc in the air, and does a light touch with the hilt of the blade that results in Arc being sent directly towards the battle field that showed multiple soldiers getting killed and thrown back. He then stops and sees his armor is cracked and bleeding and his friends come to him.

Weiss: what happened?

Arcturus: (groans and stands up) my jack*** rival now has something called Dragon King and I'm gonna rip him a new one!

Lightning: Dragon King? How did he-?

Arcturus: doesn't matter. We need to stop him.

Blake: Arc, you're barley standing, you can't-

She was interrupted by a flash of black lightning striking down and hitting Arc in the stomach, causing the armor to almost completely break in the abdomen. Arc then staggers back and Vergil and Dante (in there Sin Devil Triggers) attacked him. Lightning joins in with Odin.

Lightning: (turns to the others) girls, get Arc out of here! This was a bad move!

Arcturus: I can still fight!