Chapter 12: OFF WITH THEIR HEADS (UNDERLAND part 2)

The scene shows the group walking in the courtyard as Alice recovered the hat, and they were looking for the harvester.

Ruby: Clara, are you sure it's here?

Clara: the signal says so.

Yang: but, there's nothing here.

Alice: (notices something) wait.

She looks closely at the nearby window, and notices a strange view. In the area they were in, there were rows of hedges, red rose bushes, and a plant decoration the Red Queen's head. However, when they looked closely at the reflection of the window, the decoration wasn't there.

Weiss: Arc, Clara?

Arcturus: either the plant's a vampire, or that's a clue to the harvester.

They walk closer to it, and notice a keyhole at the base of the plant. Blake quickly uses her Keyblade to unlock it. Suddenly, reality began to shift and alter as everything broke, the sky was like glass, and Ruby and Blake were suddenly on a separate platform. At the same time, Arc soon grew back to normal size, but the unexpected weight caught Ruby off guard, and the two fall with Arc on top of her. The two look at each other for a moment but Arc gets up and helps her up.

Arcturus: sweet, I'm big again!

Blake: good. But, where's Yang, Weiss, and Alice?

Yang: guys?

They look behind, and find them looking transparent. To their perspective, they looked transparent, as well.

Ruby: whoa! This is weird.

Clara: looks like we managed to get caught into the Dreamscape.

Arcturus: even after a few times, I'm still not used to this.

Clara: indeed. From the looks of things, this world is very strong with the Dreamscape. Also, (shows them the signal) the harvester is located here.

Blake: that actually makes sense. If you want to hide something important, what better way than to place it in a place where it's almost impossible to reach it?

Ruby: all right, then! Yang, Weiss, stick with Alice and help get the sword and save Hatter. We'll take out the harvester.

Weiss: okay. Good luck.

They then left, and Arc and the duo continued onwards. Of course, Soulless and Heartless were an issue here, but they were able to go on as normal. They soon arrived to a clearing where it looked like a tower was located.

 They soon arrived to a clearing where it looked like a tower was located

Clara: that tower's giving off the harvester's signal. We've found it.

Arcturus: it looks like a beacon to space.

Ruby: or something right out of a comic book movie.

Blake: how do we take it down?

Clara: (scans it) it's not gonna be easy. Whatever that thing's made of, it's strong enough that your Keyblade won't be able to cut through it. Further more, it's constantly changing its molecular structure, so you can exclude phasing through it.