Chapter 23: WE ARE ALIVE (DETROIT)

World info: (In the year 2038, humanity reached a new breakthrough in technology. This, was the time of the Androids. Built from their home in CyberLife, androids have been built to serve humanity in every way. However, they soon became aware of their existence and began to develop emotions and soon became their own people. Now, they fight for new rights every day and make peace with their creators.)

Time in World: 2038

Unlike the others, the scene begins with a system checking. When everything was clear, it then changes to Arc opening his eyes and has another change. He's now wearing a blue and black suit jacket, a black shirt underneath, black pants, blue converse and an LED in his right temple. On the jacket is a blue triangle on the left side of his chest, a blue band on his right bicep, and numbers labeled 'RX1300' on the right side of his chest. (A/N: for the jacket, imagine Connor's but replace the light gray with black and the dark gray with cobalt blue)

Arcturus: (looks around) so far, this looks like a regular city. (Looks in the window and sees reflection) this is a cool suit, but what's with the LED?

Clara: you're and android in this world. I guess it's because of me, this would be your disguise.

Arcturus: well, it does look normal compared to the others I have. But, where is everyone?

True to his claim, the area around them looked deserted. Arc was familiar with cities, so to be in an area that obviously should be packed full of people but wasn't was concerning. Arc's thoughts were interrupted by a scream and he ran to the source. There, he found a small group of people surrounded by Soulless.

Kara, Alice, Luther

Arcturus: well, that's just rude of those monsters

Arcturus: well, that's just rude of those monsters. (Summons Keyblade) attacking a family is a new low for them.

The Speedster then runs in and helps take down the Soulless. While he's fighting he notices Kara helping him with speeds that no ordinary human could pull off. When all was said and done, Arc dismisses his weapon and checks on the group.

Arcturus: you guys ok?

Kara: (checks Alice and Luther for injuries) we're ok. Thank you for helping us.

Arcturus it's what I do.

Alice: (notices a wound on Arc) you're hurt!

Arcturus then looks down and sees a cut on his left hip. Strangely, though, instead of normal blood, it was blue. The Speedster places two fingers on it and Clara scans it to identify it as Thirium. Or 'Blue Blood' as humans called it.

Arcturus's Thoughts: this is interesting. The previous worlds I've been to didn't do this. Guess it adds to detail to help me blend in more. (Speaks) it's ok. I can repair myself. (Casts Curaga) there we go.

Luther: (surprised by the spell) I've never seen an android do that. What model are you?

Arcturus: (pauses a bit) no offense, but I'd feel more comfortable if we talked somewhere more safe.