Chapter 25: FALLEN TWILIGHT (AZRAEL AND XION)

The scene starts off on the FireFly with the gang waking up from a night's sleep. Some were refreshed, but a couple had a hard time. Terra was still recovering from being possessed, and Arc kept having nightmares about the fact that he had wings with darkness. He checked this morning that they were back to the normal color and light energy, but the thoughts of darkness still scared him.

Sora: morning gang.

Everyone: morning.

Arcturus: (groans)

Riku: (sees his expression) wow, you look awful.

Arcturus: yeah, I didn't even get no more then three hours of sleep last night.

Kairi: (concern) nightmares?

Arcturus: that, and after learning that my sister's alive and missing, and I'm potentially turning into one of the most dangerous beings in the universe, my brain has been kicked into overdrive.

Goofy: gawrsh...

Terra: if you're not up to it, you can sit this one out.

Arcturus: (drinks an entire pot of coffee) no need. We need all hands on deck for this one.

Mickey: it's alright, Arc. We're still a couple hours away from our destination. You should gets some rest while we still have time.

Arcturus: I'm—

Aqua: Arc. It's one thing to be ready for a mission, it's another if you're lacking the needed energy for the mission. (Places hands on his shoulders) we'll wake you up when we get there, but first, get some rest.

He was still reluctant, but he figured there was no point in arguing. So, we grabbed a plate and took some food before he left to his room. The others were a bit concerned for him.

Sora: I can't imagine what he's going through.

Donald: yeah. I remember feeling the same when I thought Della was gone.

Mickey: yeah.

Ventus: and what about this about him having Kuroi's power?

Sora: well, Sephiroth said it was something about him having a small bit of it.

Terra: even so, even a small bit of darkness can grow worse.

Kairi: well, until we figure out what's happening to him, we have to be there for him, and find Chelsea.

Everyone: (nods in agreement)

Goofy: (changes the subject) so, uh, where are we heading again?

Riku: Twilight Town. Sentinel said that the best way to get Roxas and Naminé back would be in a place where their hearts are strongest. And, in a way, Twilight Town's their home.

Axel: true that. But, there's one thing that's bothering me; what do we do when the jackasses from the Organization try to stop us, or worse, turn our friends to their side?

Sora: if they do try something, we'll be there to stop them!

Clara: you guys can get some training in. I'll inform you when we arrive.

*KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD*

Unknown to the others, Cronos was observing their whole conversation and knew what they were up to. He was with Xemnas, Xigbar, and Vanitas.

Cronos: so, they're heading off to Twilight Town, eh?

Vanitas: no doubt they'll go to that haunted mansion's computer lab.