Chapter 14: LOKI'S PLAN (MAVEL UNIVERSE part 1)

World Info: (When studying the power of an alien artifact, a secret organization called S.H.I.E.L.D. opened a portal in space and the God of Mischief, Loki, now seeks to take over the world. To combat against this threat, they began to put together a group of heroes called the Avengers. They had the god captured, but is captured again by his brother, Thor. Currently, he is fighting in a forest in the middle of no where.)

Time in World: 2012

Our scene shows Arcturus walking through the woods while it's nighttime. According to the mission description, there was Soulless activity on this world where, like with the Holocron, they were drawn towards something radiating an unknown energy.

Arcturus: (looks at the info on his wrist gauntlet) so, the Soulless are looking for this cube called the Tesseract, which is in the hands of Loki?

Clara: that's the basics of it. I'm trying to track down the source of it, but there's too much interference.

Arcturus: k. Use whatever methods you can use to find it, and let me know when you get a lead.

Suddenly, Arc's instincts kicked in and he flipped away from a man in a suit of armor that was thrown towards him.

Iron Man/Tony Stark

Arcturus: (looks at Stark) that was unexpected

Arcturus: (looks at Stark) that was unexpected. (Summons Keyblade and parries a hammer that was flying towards them) that was even more unexpected. Who's throwing stuff?

Narrator (dad): his answer came in the form of a man with long blonde hair, a red cape, and a suit. This is Thor, the God of Thunder.

Thor

Thor: no one can stop my hammer without breaking

Thor: no one can stop my hammer without breaking. Who are you, boy?

Arcturus: name's Arcturus, Arc for short, and I'm looking for something called the Tesseract. I was told a guy named Loki knows where it is.

Iron Man: So, another random person looking for the cube. Look, kid, if you want to help, head back home and let the adults handle it.

Arcturus: I'm not helpless, Mr. Roboto. I'm looking for a keyhole and the cube is my best option.