Chapter 13: AVATAR (ELEMENTAL NATIONS)

The scene shows the group arriving to a city by boat. Arc and RWBY landed here with little info about where they were, but did know that majority of the population can bend the elements. They also landed near a port, and decided to take a ship to their destination.

Weiss: so, any idea why we're on this world?

Arcturus: well, the file doesn't make sense.

Cronos: (lounging in a chair, shirtless, and with sun glasses) it's KH, brother dear. The only thing that makes sense is that nothing makes sense.

Arcturus: yeah, well- (sees him) put a shirt on!

Cronos: hey, this is your fantasy, not mine.

Arcturus: nightmare. Shirt it!

Blake: another argument with Cronos?

Arcturus: I don't wanna talk about it.

Ruby: you definitely act like you seeing him is normal.

Arcturus: not normal. I've just gotten use to him. Anyways, the mission talks about how people have been getting abducted by spirits. But, here's where it gets weird, there's no activity in darkness. No Soulless sightings, no spiritual energy, not even a Heartless roaming around.

Yang: so then why are we here? I mean, this sounds like something related to the world order.

Arcturus: normally, yes. However, there's a possibility that this could be another play by Dread Emperor. Sentinel wants me to check it since we were nearby.

They soon arrive to the area. It was a grand city with the buildings representing ancient Japanese architecture. Clara then informed them that they were in an area called the Fire Nation Capital. It was once a ruthless place as the Fire Nation sought to conquer the other nations and rule the world during the hundred year war. But, thanks to the avatar and the new fire lord, the war ended three years ago, and have begun to rebuild their relationship with the other nations.

As they made their way through the streets, Arc's senses go off, and he moves the girls right out of the way of an attack. A big fireball hits the ground and people began to panic. When the group gets up, they see people with black cloaks and masks charging in to attack them.

Arcturus: what the? Are we dealing with a cult?

Yang: it does look like that.

Ruby: well, don't get your blades out. For all we know, they might be local.

So instead, Team RWBY gets their regular weapons out and Arcturus gets in a fighting stance without his blade. The cloaked people then suddenly shot fire from their hands, and soon brought out whips made of fire. They dodged and weaved around them and fought back. While they were surprised to see people actually controlling fire, they managed to evade enough to pull through. However, the cloaked people began to twist and turn, until they suddenly transform. Now, standing before them, were samurai with demon like masks, and the symbol of the Soulless on their shoulders. They were called Oni

 They were called Oni