Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2

The scene picks up with the heroes. After some time fighting Heartless, they made it back to Elsa's palace where they found Sven's tongue stick to the ice railing of the stairway.

Sora: Anna and the others must've gone inside already.

They enter the palace to find the interior made of ice. They soon hear voices, and find Elsa talking with Anna and Kristoff. They don't intervene, but watch in silence.

Anna: you kind of set off an eternal winter...everywhere.

Elsa: everywhere?

Anna: it's okay, you can just unfreeze it.

Elsa: no, I can't. I don't know how.

Anna: sure you can. I know you can.

Snow begins to swirl around, and they could tell things weren't going well. Anna tries to talk to her, but it was clear Elsa's emotions were spiraling out of control. All the sudden, the storm swirls down and she blasts it out into a snowflake and hits Anna right in the chest. Elsa looks in shock and horror, as the others rush to her side.

Kristoff: Anna. Are you okay?

Anna: (in pain) I'm okay... I'm fine.

The team then makes their appearance, and Elsa was surprised to see them.

Elsa: (scared) why are they here? Wait, it doesn't matter. You have to go.

Anna: no, I know we can figure this out together—

Elsa: (desperate) how? What power do you have to stop this winter? To stop me?

She doesn't respond, but unknown to everyone, a small red light was moving up to Elsa's chest. From a distance, all the way to one of the farthest points on a mountain, the same hooded boy from before had an archery bow with a laser pointer attached to it, and was drawing a large dark powered arrow.

???: let's see what happens when you give a potential Princess of Heart just a taste of darkness.

Releasing the bow string, the arrow shoots through the air with enough speed to create a powerful sonic boom. Like a jet reached perfect speed. It zooms through the air and hits Elsa right in the chest, sending her to the wall, and the force from it sends the others outside while the ice broke around. Olaf broke apart and landed in a snow pile.

Sora: (regains footing) what the hell just happened?!

Arcturus: Clara?!

Clara: the shot came from the mountains! From the position and accuracy, I'd say a sniper.

Arcturus: a good one if it shot an arrow at Mach 1.1.

Goofy: uh, fellas. Somethin's happening.

They look to see a dark aura radiating off the area where Elsa was. As the icy mist clears, a figure walks out from it. They were shocked to see it looked like Elsa, but her skin was paler, dark eye shadow over her eyes, short black hair that was spiked, and an ice tiara on her head.

 They were shocked to see it looked like Elsa, but her skin was paler, dark eye shadow over her eyes, short black hair that was spiked, and an ice tiara on her head