Untitled Part 37

Chapter 3318 Cultivation Breakthrough, The Peak Of The Fourth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

The eighth-dimensional will secret skill created by Ye Tian is named the Multi-dimensional Vine, which can absorb the opponent's soul will and continuously weaken its soul will.

After this eighth-dimensional will secret skill was created, Ye Tian easily passed the test with this eighth-dimensional will secret skill.

0!!!!

A large list of treasures appeared, asking him to choose one of them.

Ye Tian took a look and found that these treasures were very high-grade, two levels higher than the previous inheritance place of the Lord of the Black Mother Realm.

"There is actually a fourth-level inheritance of the Sanwu Secret Technique!"

Ye Tian was quite surprised.

He has already cultivated the Three Crows Secret Technique to the third level of Dacheng, and there will be no further cultivation. If he obtains the third level of the Three Crows Secret Technique, he will be able to cultivate all three innate multi-dimensional Taoist bodies to the fourth level in the future.

Of course, that requires a breakthrough in cultivation to reach the fifth realm.

"Exchange it. Although other resources are extremely precious, the Three Crows Secret Technique is related to the advancement of the innate multi-dimensional Taoist body and must be obtained.

Ye Tian immediately locked onto the inheritance of the fourth level of Sanwu Secret Technique.

Buzz!

A inheritance poured into Ye Tian's mind and was absorbed by his soul will.

He mastered the fourth level of Sanwu's secret method in an instant, but if he wanted to master it, he had to go back and slowly comprehend and master it.

Then, the second test came.

This time the test allowed him to create the ninth dimension will secret skill, but it was not based on the phantom of the sacred tree, but another phantom.

boom!!!!

It was a drop of water, but it was not ordinary water. This drop of water contained terrifying power like a super-dimensional territory. Just a projection shocked Ye Tian.

ADVERTISEMENT

Based on this drop of water, it is very difficult to create the secret skill of the ninth dimension of will.

However, it is much easier than creating a ninth-dimensional will secret skill from scratch.

"This should be the legendary Wu Mu River!"

Ye Tian guessed.