Untitled Part 75

Chapter 3356 Breakthrough, Seventh Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

If he hadn't created the strongest secret skill in the Sixth Realm in the past, it would have been really difficult for him to deal with these Yuanxia female beasts, but now it's very easy.

boom!!!!!

Thirty-dimensional rules were suppressed, coupled with the outbreak of the strongest secret skill of the Six Realms, Sword Twelve.

In an instant, these Yuanxia female beasts were killed by the sword light one after another, unable to resist at all.

After killing these Yuanxia mother beasts, Ye Tian took away the Yuanxia mother liquid here.

Then, he used the token given by the mysterious woman here and teleported directly into the cursed gold vein.

This batch of Yuanxia mother liquor is quite large, more than the quantity obtained in the past. It can naturally help the mysterious woman resist the influence of the cursed gold veins.

After getting so much Yuanxia Mother Liquid at once, the mysterious woman was in a good mood.

Ye Tian continued to collect the Yuanxia Mother Liquid, so that he could comprehend the Gray Mist Heavenly Dao at once in the future. Otherwise, the mysterious woman would urge him to collect the Yuanxia Mother Liquid again and again, which would undoubtedly delay his cultivation.

In the following days, Ye Tian searched for Yuanxia mother liquor in Zixu River.

This day.

He encountered a seventh-level multi-dimensional being, and after fighting with him, he got rid of him.

Not long after, he found a place of Yuanxia Mother Liquid again, but the one guarding it was a seventh-level multi-dimensional life.

So, while Ye Tian was fighting with this seventh-level multi-dimensional being, the other cloned body snatched the Yuanxia Mother Liquid, and easily obtained the Yuanxia Mother Liquid.

In the days that followed, he obtained more and more Yuanxia Mother Liquid, which also allowed the mysterious woman to gradually recover from the physical erosion caused by the influence of the cursed gold veins in the past.

But her own injuries were not caused by the cursed gold veins, so she could not use Yuanxia Mother Liquid to recover.

However, after she has enough Yuanxia mother liquor, she will no longer be afraid of the influence of the cursed gold veins in the future, and can slowly repair her injuries little by little, and sooner or later she will be fully repaired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Another long time has passed.

Ye Tian had already gathered enough Yuanxia mother liquor, so he applied to comprehend the Gray Mist Tiandao Stone again, and was not in a hurry to collect Yuanxia mother liquor.