Untitled Part 53

Chapter 3334 Multidimensional Killing BodyADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian sneered in his heart, he was naturally not afraid of the void golden wheel mark of the void golden roc.

A mere mark can only kill his copy body, but it cannot kill his entire body.

Therefore, he can completely ignore this mark.

Of course, he still showed fear on the surface and nodded repeatedly to express his willingness to enter and take out the treasure.

Later, under the urging of Void Golden Roc, he entered this inheritance place.

"The sixth realm is an invincible inheritance place. I don't know what dangers there are."

As soon as Ye Tian came in here, he did not encounter danger. He only felt that this world was filled with endless murderous intent, and there was a huge stone monument far away.

Other than that, there's not much.

He immediately began to condense the second copy body. In this way, even if Void Jinpeng immediately wiped "270" to kill one of his copy bodies, his other copy body would still be here and would not be affected.

"This section of the road is dangerous!"

Ye Tian did not rush over. He saw that many fifth realms had fallen in this distance. The corpses of those fifth realms were there, already riddled with holes.

He urged the void of the sixth dimension to spread over.

In an instant, waves of murderous intent struck, directly breaking through the void of his sixth dimension, and a ray of murderous intent struck, directly damaging his body.

"What a terrifying power!"

Ye Tian frowned slightly.

That is to say, he was invincible in the fifth realm, and he could withstand a ray of murderous intent without dying. If he were in other fifth realms, he would have died immediately after this wave of temptation.

No wonder so many people in the Fifth Realm died here, they couldn't bear the killing intent.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It is worthy of being an invincible inheritance place in the sixth realm. It is simply not an opportunity for the normal fifth realm. You have to study it carefully to see if there is any way to get past it."

Ye Tian sat cross-legged and studied here.

outside world.

On the territory of No. 4000, the influence of the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death continues to threaten the fifth realm, and many multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures of death have been born.