Untitled Part 49

Chapter 3330 The Ten-Dimensional True Fruit, Late Stage Of The Fifth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

The cultivation level of this thunder cicada is probably at the mid-level of the fifth realm, but its physical quality is extremely powerful, and it contains terrifying tribulation thunder attacks, which are no less than the general multi-dimensional skills of the fifth realm.

If it were an ordinary fifth realm, it would really not be its opponent.

After Ye Tian found the thunder cicada, he looked at a thunder calamity treasure tree guarded by the thunder cicada. This thunder calamity treasure tree was rooted in the tenth dimension and was valuable.

The Thunder Tribulation Treasure Tree can extract a Thunder Tribulation Treasure Liquid. This Thunder Tribulation Treasure Liquid can temper the soul's will and assist in understanding the superdimensional rules.

Ye Tian planned to kill the thunder cicada and then transplant the thunder calamity treasure tree to the human race.

"kill!

Ye Tian directly used the supreme skill of the Five Realms - the Ten-Dimensional Sword Silk.

puff!

The ten-dimensional sword thread directly chopped into pieces of Lei Chan's body and obliterated its will.

With just one move, this Lei Chan, who was in the middle of the fifth realm, was killed directly.

Immediately, Ye Tian took away Lei Chan's body, and then used the six-dimensional rules to remove the Thunder Tribulation Treasure Tree.

In the days that followed, Ye Tian 05 found several fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures one after another. He used the ten-dimensional sword silk to kill these fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures and obtained a lot of treasures.

Among them, he obtained a resource that can temper the tenth dimension - the Tribulation Fire Golden Lotus, whose effect is second only to the multi-dimensional silver fir.

If it were another fifth realm, if he encountered a treasure like the Tribulation Fire Golden Lotus, he would definitely be excited, but Ye Tian felt that it was just like that, just to make his tenth dimension soul will tempering effect better, but he wanted to use it It is obviously impossible to temper the soul's will to the eleventh dimension.

This day.

Ye Tian stared at a multi-dimensional catastrophe creature at the peak of the fifth realm that was born on the battlefield of the Sky Spider.

ADVERTISEMENT

It was a terrifying sky spider, with multi-dimensional tribulation powers such as thunder, wind, fire, water, and light appearing on its body. It also had densely packed demon eyes, each of which contained different powers.

Facing this sky spider, most of the fifth realms in the No. 4000 territory are no match for it.