Untitled Part 67

Chapter 3348 The Forging Mission Of 100,000 People In The Sixth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

The twelfth dimension.

Jin Yuanhai.

Ye Tian came here through the dimensional passage of Baiye Chamber of Commerce. Although he can also penetrate into the twelfth dimension, it is not easy to find Jin Yuanhai.

Jinyuanhai is an important industry of Baiye Chamber of Commerce. It can be rich in a special resource and requires Jinyuanhai's special environment.

However, there are many sixth-level multi-dimensional beings here, and there are often a large number of sixth-level multi-dimensional beings to cause trouble.

Therefore, Baiye Chamber of Commerce needs many sixth realms to deal with these troubles.

After Ye Tian entered Jinyuanhai, he received a sign that could detect how many sixth-level multi-dimensional beings he had killed.

But if they go out of here, they cannot be detected, which means that they must kill sixth-level multi-dimensional beings in Jinyuan Sea to be eligible for killing.

soon.

Ye Tian found a sixth-level multi-dimensional life and killed it easily.

In the days that followed, he encountered sixth-level multi-dimensional beings one after another, some of which were so powerful that even if he wanted to kill them, it would take some effort.

This day.

Ye Tian encountered an extremely terrifying sixth-level multi-dimensional being. He was no match and he tried his best to escape with his life.

"This place is really dangerous. With my strength, I was almost killed. The slightly weaker Sixth Realm will definitely die if we come here!"

but.

After a period of time, Ye Tian still successfully killed a hundred sixth-level multi-dimensional beings and obtained a quota to purchase the Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid, and at most he could only open the bottle.

If you want to buy more Tianmui Gold Liquid, you have to complete the task again.

ADVERTISEMENT

soon.

Ye Tian bought ten bottles of Tianmui Gold Liquid.

After going back.

Ye Tian tried to refine the Tianmui Gold Liquid to see the effect of the Tianmui Gold Liquid.

boom!!!!

The energy of the Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid continues to pour into Ye Tian's body, helping him improve his cultivation. The effect of improving his cultivation is so good that it is easier to increase his cultivation a hundred or even a thousand times than other resources.