Untitled Part 40

Chapter 3321 Cultivation Breakthrough, Fifth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

Soon after, those in the fourth realm also knew that the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower was gone, and those Heavenly Gate Orders had become scraps.

Many people in the Fourth Realm are discussing who obtained the Ten-Dimensional Heaven Gate Tower. There are different opinions, but there is no accurate target.

Ye Tian, ​​who obtained the Ten-Dimensional Sky Gate Tower, silently returned to his residence in Territory No. 4500, and then began to study the Ten-Dimensional Sky Gate Tower silently.

"Owner!"

The weapon spirit of the Ten-dimensional Tianguan Tower appeared and spoke respectfully to Ye Tian.

"Xiaoguan, where are the property of Lord Tianwei?"

Ye Tian asked.

"Master, it's at the deepest part of the Ten-Dimensional Tianguan Tower." Qi Ling Xiaoguan guided Ye Tian to the location.

boom!

Ye Tian's soul and will finally found that location through the layers of dimensions of the Ten-Dimensional Tianguan Tower.

Suddenly, Yin Huang's treasure appeared in front of his perception.

"There are really many treasures!"

Ye Tian was overjoyed.

ADVERTISEMENT

He even discovered dozens of innate multi-dimensional treasures, as well as a large number of resource treasures.

Because there were so many treasures, he didn't know how to organize them for a while.

"take it easy!"

Ye Tian classified these treasures one by one, putting the treasures that are temporarily useless to him but very precious together, the common material treasures together, and the treasures that are useful to him focus on storing and subdividing them.

At this time.

Qi Ling Xiaoguan appeared and introduced: "Master, the three most important treasures of the previous master are these three. The first one is the black ball, which is an object of dimensional rules."

"What is a dimensional rule thing?"

Ye Tian asked curiously.

Qi Ling Xiaoguan explained: "Master, you have already understood the rules of the first dimension, and you should be very aware of the power of the rules of the first dimension. Once you reach the rules of the first dimension, if you want to continue to understand, the normal method will not work, and it is almost impossible to make progress. .The dimensional rules object is a treasure born in the eleventh dimension, which can assist in comprehending the dimensional rules. Unfortunately, once this dimensional rule treasure is used to comprehend, it will be gradually consumed. The owner once owned many dimensions. All the rules and regulations have been consumed, and only this one is left, and less than half of it has been consumed." "