Untitled Part 95

Chapter 3376 Gathering In The Ninth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"Master of Peacock Realm, that multi-dimensional supreme thing is on Xuanwu Star.

The Lord of Xuanye Realm revealed.

"Xuanwu Star, no wonder you can't take it away!" The Lord of Peacock Realm smiled and said: "Let's go, let's go there now!"

Swish!!

The Master of Xuanye Realm and the Master of Peacock Realm immediately escaped into the void of the seventeenth dimension and headed for Xuanwu Star.

In front of Xuanwu Star.

The Lord of Peacock Realm stared at the vines and immediately became extremely excited.

"Hahaha, it is indeed a multi-dimensional supreme object. Although I still don't know the specific function of this multi-dimensional supreme object, any multi-dimensional supreme object is extremely precious and is enough to increase my strength!" The Peacock Realm Master was excited! road.

Just when he was about to take action, his expression suddenly changed.

"Hahaha, Lord of the Peacock Realm, a multi-dimensional supreme thing, how can you monopolize this kind of treasure?"

As soon as he finished speaking, a figure appeared.

The Lord of Peacock Realm stared at the visitor, frowning slightly: "Master of Yindu Realm, why are you here!"

"Hahaha, Lord of Peacock Realm, this is all thanks to you. You and I are sworn enemies. I have been keeping an eye on the movements of your Peacock Xuan Kingdom. You said it was a coincidence that the Lord of Xuanye Realm came to find you. I sensed it. I took a look out of curiosity and found that you have arrived at Xuanwu Star."

"I was lucky enough to come across this multi-dimensional supreme thing!"

The master of Yindu Realm said.

The Peacock Realm Master knew that he could not defeat the Yindu Realm Master with his own strength. This guy's attack was not very powerful, but his life-saving ability was too terrible, and his defense was too abnormal.

"Master of Yindu Realm, I don't want to fight with you today, but you discovered it. Then we can give you a part of the multi-dimensional supreme thing, how about it?"

The Lord of Peacock Territory does not want to expose this place by fighting with the Lord of Yindu Territory.

After all, the battle in the Ninth Realm is too noisy, and it will definitely be sensed by other Ninth Realms, and then the place will be exposed.

ADVERTISEMENT

If a large number of Ninth Realm people are involved, he may not have the chance to obtain the multi-dimensional supreme object.